New Grower Berry Bomb.... First time Grower... Ever!!

Well done man looks like you've had a nice run I can't wait to see what you have in store for your next grow :p I'll be updating my journal with pics later, I haven't updated for a while now so I'll have to make it a good one haha, again, we'll done on the haul mate you've done well I hope I hit the pound mark off three plants :p
thank man! I'm looking forward to seeing yours updated too... I'm hoping to see you hit the same marks that I have too!! :pass:

Hey everyone.. here to give you a little update on the harvest.... I will say I am ecstatic to say that I have hit my goal!!! last night I finished trimming one of the 2 plants... and all I will say is wow.... its done drying and now currently curing in jars.. to stay with my theory that after drying the weight doesn't drop too much.. I feel like I can safely say that I hit the 1 lb mark from one plant!!! The weight was 480G... Super excited and feeling accomplished... but I am kinda kicking myself in the ass right now cuz I'm 90 percent sure if I didn't have a catastrophe and had to cut down 3 plants a little early I would be sitting here probably with a full pound per plant.... (but I mean I guess that's why we are all here right?? to learn) so right now the yield is currently at 2 lbs and 4 oz.... with still one more remaining... the last one will be accomplished tonight so I should have a total weight either by tomorrow or Friday.. if you guys/gals are wondering how I looked at 1 am last night after weighing?? It looked literally just like this... lol...:vibe::frog:well enough about the process here are some pics... again, it was 1 am last night when I finally called it quits so pics aren't all that great but in each paper bag is a lil over a half pound each.... :bighug:

Im in love....
52800f1684d432bc9ee59e6c58f6ca1a.jpg
a6b22e54a4d878c910ad3ad01e2861e5.jpg
5c603c66abdcb495bde5924e4966abf9.jpg
6622b97c8fb438e06543b6f9f851f1d9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Here is the pic of what i could fit in jars... i also have a medium glass container that is full...(size of the container is about 2 jars put together) i didnt picture it because i didnt have room on my dresser lmao
f180600fab393ee1bfc6dd99c1403178.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

hey everyone sorry for the period of silence I know that you all are probably wondering what happened?!! lol well just a update they are still curing and getting close to being done and I'm getting really antsy to see what the total yield is.. just a quick piece of info.. The first 3 have cured completely and the total weight was as I stated before 470g. The last 2 appeared to be the same weight but I'm waiting till its done until I take that weight. I will do a smoke report on it as I think I may have the love at first grow with this strain.. lol can anyone direct me to a template or what would i include in one? thanks for stopping by.

Back