New Grower Berry Bomb.... First time Grower... Ever!!

Here is a pic of the remaining 2 plants....
0cee55b284cfaa2cf2fbeb198da0662d.jpg
260905a6225e56aaca31f12438c2bcbb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

hey everyone, just a status update... through 3 plants post drying.... weight was 570g.. about 1.25 lbs.... and yes I did say that it was through 3 plants.. still have yet to chop down the remaining 2... I am super juiced to have broken the pound mark already through 3... and my reasoning behind assuming I am over a pound already is because I had them hang drying for about 4 to 5 days and from the first plant I seen that I lose only a fraction of weight during the curing process (most weight is lost during the first week or so of drying).. but since I'm past the drying period and am currently curing... this is my main reasoning for taking weight after drying lol... little things I learned from this grow... cant believe I am able to say this.... but I'm hoping that leaving these remaining 2 for a while will help the yield out... and hopefully hit that 2 lb mark.... wow still in shock that I may hit that mark lol.... so the ones that have been trimmed are now in the curing jars... enough of my jibberish.. I only have one pic to share this week.. maybe more throughout the week?? who knows.. lol thanks for stopping by.

Im a refernce type of guy.. lol there is a water bottle refrence... jars ar the half gallon jars...
4d85ca8fbf0841ff9f00039c3e65867a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Well done man looks like you've had a nice run I can't wait to see what you have in store for your next grow :p I'll be updating my journal with pics later, I haven't updated for a while now so I'll have to make it a good one haha, again, we'll done on the haul mate you've done well I hope I hit the pound mark off three plants :p

Back