New Grower Berry Bomb.... First time Grower... Ever!!

lol thanks for the kind words!! but this is no joke lol I'm a first time grower... I'm happy to hear things like this... glad to say that my skills are up to par with the first timers... i have to say that when i first started i thought i was gonna get left in the dust by these other first timers...

Mine is just wrapping up on week 10 today, been feeding just RO water the past week. Think I'm going to give her the chop Saturday during Hockey Night In Canada! Make an evening of it. Have a lookie see.
think you still have some time. What day are you on again?

Attachments

• IMG_7842.JPG
    IMG_7842.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 73
Mine is just wrapping up on week 10 today, been feeding just RO water the past week. Think I'm going to give her the chop Saturday during Hockey Night In Canada! Make an evening of it. Have a lookie see.
think you still have some time. What day are you on again?
I just finished week 9. so yea I guess I do have a week or so left... ill give them time... man bro your stuff sure look amazing...

So i have a question... the pistils on one plant seem to be withering.... ive read that it means the bud is ripe and wont get any riper.... this is happening on one plant and about 3 nodes of that plant... does it mean i should get ready to give her the ol chop?? they have been on a flush now for about a week so if they need to go then they should be ready.... any advise?? @witchyhour tagging you maybe you can shed some light on this question??
Trichs are the answer! [emoji121]

I usually start checking my trichs and flushing at that point, when the pistils are yellow and shriveled.

Do you have one of these?
22d7d2b826e2b1b9826ed4fdd02f83b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Great stuff!
My first grow went a lot different.
I almost feel like this is one of those TV shows where they put a black belt in a training/sparring class and they beat the tar outta the teachers. And then they're all, "Ha! Just kidding!"
Right? My very first grow was 2 seeds dropped together. Plant 2 was fine, but, oh, boy...did I fuck up the first one harvested! To begin with, I tore her in half right at pre-flowering... *rolls eyes*

lol thanks for the kind words!! but this is no joke lol I'm a first time grower... I'm happy to hear things like this... glad to say that my skills are up to par with the first timers... i have to say that when i first started i thought i was gonna get left in the dust by these other first timers...
@XxxAuto started shortly before me, and you have to see his first grow! It was definitely an inspiration...and embarrassment. LOL [emoji121] [emoji13] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Thanks @Q-TiZzLe

You should see them fatten up even more. I think my Jack-47 will go to week 11. Here is the Cream Caramel
I agree! Noticing people starting to flush while there are still white pistils sticking out. That means she's still working on pistils, which are what makes the buds fat...so they need the energy still.

Trichs are the answer! [emoji121]

I usually start checking my trichs and flushing at that point, when the pistils are yellow and shriveled.

Do you have one of these?
22d7d2b826e2b1b9826ed4fdd02f83b5.jpg

no i have something better lol.. i work for a movie projection company... got a lens from work hahah super clear and super magnified....

Some close ups i took last night with some lenses from work and used my phone to take pics... must say... samsungs are the shit.... the first one is what the lens looked like and how i was holding it.. lol it was definitely a challenge... but i love these photos... (no im not a photographer.. jus a stoner that loves his plants hahah)
f0b5052e21e4c5362c6f9afd85ed7533.jpg
bb4c29afab80d32efc79b5ebdf355675.jpg
8bf9a533db15382c21d61a30d9cd15e3.jpg
93ed8406dceb08f46a81051f82935954.jpg
c12a6bcb8a95a733d6f372602a21ebc3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back