New Grower Berry Bomb.... First time Grower... Ever!!

update: last night I smoked my tester nugs... OMG is all i gotta say.. maybe its cuz I grew these and maybe have a special bond with em but wow.... it was definitely flavorful and smooth... as for the high it was a nice mellow start with a big wave that hits you like a tsunami.... hahah i got all this from a underdone tester popcorn nug... can only imagine what the fully developed flushed bud will taste like....

So i have a question... the pistils on one plant seem to be withering.... ive read that it means the bud is ripe and wont get any riper.... this is happening on one plant and about 3 nodes of that plant... does it mean i should get ready to give her the ol chop?? they have been on a flush now for about a week so if they need to go then they should be ready.... any advise?? @witchyhour tagging you maybe you can shed some light on this question??

So i have a question... the pistils on one plant seem to be withering.... ive read that it means the bud is ripe and wont get any riper.... this is happening on one plant and about 3 nodes of that plant... does it mean i should get ready to give her the ol chop?? they have been on a flush now for about a week so if they need to go then they should be ready.... any advise?? @witchyhour tagging you maybe you can shed some light on this question??

Forget about the pistils; need to check the trichs under a microsope to tell bro, your girls look like they got a few weeks, and a lot more fattening to go.

:slap:

Damn!!! Looking really nice there bro. And first grow! Hope mine turn out like that. Good on ya!:pass:

Cheers
thanks bro!! I hope this shows you that it is definitely possible and im hoping yours turns out like this too!... and yes this is my first grow and have many improvements that need to be implemented.... so all imma say is just wait till the next one lol....

befe6a02e47e28efc8aab3fb4dc3533a.jpg

Took this pic last night nd loved it soo much i wanted to share it with you all.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Great stuff!
My first grow went a lot different.
I almost feel like this is one of those TV shows where they put a black belt in a training/sparring class and they beat the tar outta the teachers. And then they're all, "Ha! Just kidding!"

Great stuff!
My first grow went a lot different.
I almost feel like this is one of those TV shows where they put a black belt in a training/sparring class and they beat the tar outta the teachers. And then they're all, "Ha! Just kidding!"
lol thanks for the kind words!! but this is no joke lol I'm a first time grower... I'm happy to hear things like this... glad to say that my skills are up to par with the first timers... i have to say that when i first started i thought i was gonna get left in the dust by these other first timers...

Back