New Grower Berry Bomb.... First time Grower... Ever!!

Cool man I'm coming towards the end of my 1st bricking it for the harvest really wanna get it right to much to lose I've spent endless hours talking to them haha,

Man you went in 4 your first one respect !

Gorgeous!
1f9fcc4a1162a330dad734e5f587c582.jpg

My dog in my daughter's swimsuit approves!
And I'd love to kiss that belly! [emoji121] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Cool man I'm coming towards the end of my 1st bricking it for the harvest really wanna get it right to much to lose I've spent endless hours talking to them haha,

Man you went in 4 your first one respect !
yea man this is indeed my first ever... glad I can say its up to par with most beginners... lol the one thing I was lightweight scared of is that I took the chance and built it all... was nervous that the setup would come out ugly... but I mean though there is plenty of room for improvements... I think ive started with a pretty good foundation...

About defoliating, go for it!

At a certain point, when I see very developed buds on top of the plant and baby ones sprouting, I clear the new ones because they'll never catch up to the adult ones and I want the plant to focus on the big buds.

I also do that so I can add a side light from the bottom, shining light through the center of the plant, so every part of the branches is bathing in light.

Not a great shot, but this should give you an idea of what I mean. By the way, don't take a lot of leaves and baby buds all at once, or the plant will feel attacked and stop focusing on bud production, go into survival mode. Take maybe 3 to 4 a day until you get where you want to be.

5b3076c0e402626aea6daa9838a57bb7.jpg

About defoliating, go for it!

At a certain point, when I see very developed buds on top of the plant and baby ones sprouting, I clear the new ones because they'll never catch up to the adult ones and I want the plant to focus on the big buds.

I also do that so I can add a side light from the bottom, shining light through the center of the plant, so every part of the branches is bathing in light.

Not a great shot, but this should give you an idea of what I mean. By the way, don't take a lot of leaves and baby buds all at once, or the plant will feel attacked and stop focusing on bud production, go into survival mode. Take maybe 3 to 4 a day until you get where you want to be.

5b3076c0e402626aea6daa9838a57bb7.jpg

I read that once in flower you don't really wanna trim anymore... is there any truth to this? when I read it I just said screw it I'm gonna let them do what they want this time and make sure to prune more for my next grow...

Taking one or two blocking light to other bud sites is fine. A short bushy plant will benefit from trimming. Young ones usually grow back more

I read that once in flower you don't really wanna trim anymore... is there any truth to this? when I read it I just said screw it I'm gonna let them do what they want this time and make sure to prune more for my next grow...
I defoliate mostly in bloom, removing large fan leaves that block too much light, and then clearing the bottom of the plant for light and air penetration. Just don't go crazy all at once to avoid stunting the plant.

I defoliate top pinch twist tie down and generally abused the crap out of my plants. Then if I think I've overdone it I give them a shot of gibberellic acid to help them take off again.

Back