New Grower Berry Bomb.... First time Grower... Ever!!

360618e3b1d5c15c736365c2f030af45.jpg

This one is droopy and turning yellow on the tips.. i have fed it some properly ph'd water with some calmag. Anything else i can do to save this one?? Any suggestions are welcomed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
The new growth seems darker, she should be fine if that's the case.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

:welcome: :cheers:
Girls are looking good for your 1st grow man! Seems like the biggest hurdle for people just starting out is getting the right equipment to do the job "right" and brotha you've got one hell of a setup:thumbsup: im subbed up:pop:once you get her dialed in you should be able to get some monsters out of that size of pot/tote. Just remember its your 1st grow take it slow and learn as much as you can and just keep applying what u learn to new grows and one day you'll be a resident DWC guru! :slap:
Good luck with the rest of the grow hope they are :fire:

hey guys just a update.. super excited to say that my babes are in the new system and i must say i am feeling pretty good right about now.. at least about my hydro system. the new setup is basically the same with some minor changes just an overall better build. as for the plants. the old water was looking pretty icky.. so i made it my top priority to get the new system asap, without rushing like i did before. this time around i went ahead and properly PH'd water,added Dyna gro GROW,big bud, cal mag, and hydroguard. another thing i do want to note is that each tote now has a 100W water heater that should keep the water at about 78F ish.... lol still running the same light 1000W MH at 100 percent. for the last week or so i actually switched the light cycle to 24/0 they seem to be fine with it so far no clear signs of problems to my eyes i will post pics of plants when i get home tonight but here is a couple pics of the setup with them in it now. :) and again any suggestions are definitely welcomed. thanks for stopping by.

Question:is this too much light?? Is there such a thing?
1aacbc76028866b35ef38764b20c1ece.jpg
ae3b378a6c3d93ce37aac52823d18402.jpg

No such thing as too much light lol it's more a temperature issue than lumens from my experiences. Damn man your all in lol throwing down the all the chips lol subbed and watching

No such thing as too much light lol it's more a temperature issue than lumens from my experiences. Damn man your all in lol throwing down the all the chips lol subbed and watching
Lol i figured thats why i said ehh lets give it a shot[emoji48] temp is definitely not an issue the reason i added this light is cuz the temp is a little low about 72F since i tooke them outta the tent well i will say thanks for the follow this will be one hell of a ride! And again i am new to this so any pointers are definitely welcomed!

Ooo and with the old setup i will be tearing it down and possibly adding another 6 totes to the current setup... [emoji48]

Totally awesome! [emoji121] [emoji6] [emoji106] [emoji108] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178]

You're inspiring me. I'm getting ready to do something sorta similar, just getting all the fittings, etc. Going to have a single reservoir attached to three buckets, just spraying the roots and then draining the water back into the reservoir. Super excited here!

Especially because the system may turn out to be a fogponics one... [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back