New Grower Berry Bomb.... First time Grower... Ever!!

LMFAO I bought both of these and have them already but had no idea what the TDS one did. until now.. got lucky i didnt waste my money cuz i thought i would never find what to use it for.

lol if you kept it... i bet it woulda felt like you were literally growing a jungle....:funny:
It did...

3f18a9f4a837b2345f612ee0a21e61f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates but had to hustle up because the timing was wrong almost lost all my plants. [emoji24] I didnt have the totes completely ready by the time plants were done germing.. i put it together quick so its not my best work please be kind lol. I figure this grow is going to die so i am just letting them go and experimenting with some nutrients.. lil fact is temp is currently 84F humidity is 60 percent dont have a carbon reader yet. Nutrients currently using is dynagrow grow, and calmag. Ph is currently 7 and water reading 375ppm any tips would be great to try and learn right now im open to anything. Thanks for reading... pics coming up now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

So question. From the looks of it the plants arent looking all that strong. I think they stretched too much during germination nd i know they are still babies so they have much growing to do. The question is... would you scrap the whole grow nd start fresh or is there a way to save them? Or are they looking good and i shuld let them go to see how they turn out? I am literally on the fence about this any advise would be great. Thank you.

As long as they are standing I say let them go. My current grow I had one of my seedlings shoot up to prob 3+ inches before I put her in the bucket and she's a big bushy girl now. Give them time to take root and you'll be surprised.

As long as they are standing I say let them go. My current grow I had one of my seedlings shoot up to prob 3+ inches before I put her in the bucket and she's a big bushy girl now. Give them time to take root and you'll be surprised.
thanks! i appreciate the words of wisdom... i think i will let these things go as long as they will last. who knows might end up bieng a nice yield. but at the very least, a lot of great experience.

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates but had to hustle up because the timing was wrong almost lost all my plants. [emoji24] I didnt have the totes completely ready by the time plants were done germing.. i put it together quick so its not my best work please be kind lol. I figure this grow is going to die so i am just letting them go and experimenting with some nutrients.. lil fact is temp is currently 84F humidity is 60 percent dont have a carbon reader yet. Nutrients currently using is dynagrow grow, and calmag. Ph is currently 7 and water reading 375ppm any tips would be great to try and learn right now im open to anything. Thanks for reading... pics coming up now

Ph is too high...

I think they look ok. Maybe a bit starved because of high ph. Lower the ph and give them some light nutes, they should get some green back. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Back