New Grower Berry Bomb.... First time Grower... Ever!!

Side lights, my favorite...

c9feeab958075e222aae37dba0051b5a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

wow... all i have to say is thank you!! yes i am very handy, i think there is not a single thing i cant construct. (maybe jus my big head talking lol) but with that said if there is anything else like this sprayer system please do share. funny i have all those items to make that so i think i will make it now. lol wish me luck! and i will also give that light a shot since its a lot cheaper than the t5 idea i had.

ok bare with me here.... the plant is an auto.... i have CaliMagic and big bud but no hydroguard yet... will definitely buys some now so that when comes time to use it i will have it. as for the 450 ppm? is that in regards to CO2?
This is how you check the ppm, which is what shows you particles per milliliters (or somethibg like that). It shows how much food you're adding.

7b5c1191d55aa36047e13cc839ce5cea.jpg

And, if you don't have one, a ph meter may save you a lot of headache.

bf54fa98ca5a1c200f9f50076c8f2bd7.jpg

wow... all i have to say is thank you!! yes i am very handy, i think there is not a single thing i cant construct. (maybe jus my big head talking lol) but with that said if there is anything else like this sprayer system please do share. funny i have all those items to make that so i think i will make it now. lol wish me luck! and i will also give that light a shot since its a lot cheaper than the t5 idea i had.
Get the 80 w light! And good luck! [emoji2] [emoji106]

This is how you check the ppm, which is what shows you particles per milliliters (or somethibg like that). It shows how much food you're adding.

7b5c1191d55aa36047e13cc839ce5cea.jpg

And, if you don't have one, a ph meter may save you a lot of headache.

bf54fa98ca5a1c200f9f50076c8f2bd7.jpg

LMFAO I bought both of these and have them already but had no idea what the TDS one did. until now.. got lucky i didnt waste my money cuz i thought i would never find what to use it for.

Not 500, more like 30. But I took most of them down. Got too paranoid about it... [emoji52] [emoji43]

lol if you kept it... i bet it woulda felt like you were literally growing a jungle....:funny:

Back