Indoor Beginning of a perpetual grow......

Subbed! I don't know anything about autopots, but would love to learn.

Thanks for sub guys. As promised yesterday I've got pics for you all.

First up is the veg room. Not much to report on this ATM. The seeds were only put in on Monday.
IMG_0548.JPG

And here's a really shit photo of how the tent looks ha
IMG_0550.JPG

And here's a couple of shots of my flower room. There's 8 plants in there in bloom and the big one in the middle is a critical mass auto that's taking forever to finish. I but that bean into coco in January and she's still going. Since I've put her under 12/12 lighting though she has started to put on weight.

IMG_0551.JPG

IMG_0552.JPG

IMG_0553.JPG

And this the water res feeding the autopots. When the lights come on later I'll go into the tent and take pics of the pots. The mix I've got in there is coco, perlite and clay pebbles.

IMG_0554.JPG

And last, but certainly not least, is my drying tent. She's just a cheap tent with an online fan sucking air out of her. On the inside I have my drying rack and bags of silica gel to help with the drying. On the rack right now is about 2 ounce of super skunk auto that I trimmed down about a weeks ago.

IMG_0555.JPG

IMG_0556.JPG

So that's the grand tour of setup guys. Hope u enjoyed

Attachments

• IMG_0549.JPG
    IMG_0549.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 75
I forgot to mention that the seeds in veg are all in 5liter pots right now. Once they start to establish themselves I'll put them into the autopot system. The autopots I'm using are the 15 litre ones. Once the go in there I'll be mixing with coco, perlite and pebbles.
I should also say that the auto flower that's still going is in 100% coco and is being hand fed

The grow In the nursery is going well guys. I e installed a 300 blue spectrum CFL on the one side. To save on electricity costs I've put all the plants under there for the time being because they're nothing more than little seedlings at the mo.
Once they've started to show their first 'true' leaves I'll transplant them into autopots, which will hopefully be by the end of the week.
@Need4Weed was it you who wanted to know more about autopots? I'll be setting up my new system soon and can share with you details of how this is done if you like mate?

As always, pictures will be uploaded asap.

The grow In the nursery is going well guys. I e installed a 300 blue spectrum CFL on the one side. To save on electricity costs I've put all the plants under there for the time being because they're nothing more than little seedlings at the mo.
Once they've started to show their first 'true' leaves I'll transplant them into autopots, which will hopefully be by the end of the week.
@Need4Weed was it you who wanted to know more about autopots? I'll be setting up my new system soon and can share with you details of how this is done if you like mate?

As always, pictures will be uploaded asap.

I'm always ready to learn about different ways to grow are favorite weed... Standing by...

Back