Indoor Beast and goliath fastbuds auto topping grow

Beast:

Spent the day harvesting. These topped autos are amazing.

DSC00536.JPG

more pics in my thread.

Good day growers.so i been away on holiday for 5 days,keeping kids happy during half term.i was relying on my timer to keep my girls happy.but i was wrong ,got home today and lights were off ,no fan running.timer did not do its job:(and my girls are stretched and stressed.gutted.the 2 smaller girls were to stretched with only 2 nodes of growth so they have been destroyed.so just a 2 plant grow now.my topped tangie matic on the left and the girl scout on the right. Both just had there first feed of life with some medicine and some mollases to cure there shock just hope dont end up with 2 hermies.i will start training these girls tomorrow to maximize my yield and fill up the tent.here they are day 25 of life today;)
_20170602_154013.JPG
_20170602_163909.JPG
_20170602_164106.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Beast:

Sad!

I spent considerable time programming my Arduino with failsafe routines to try to prevent timmer total failure but there always remains the "Arduino failure scenario". Almost everything else has a redundant system except the exhaust fan. A failure of the exhaust fan in the summer would spell doom over a period of days.

Man thanks pal,yea it sucks to see those fan leafs droooping searching for moisture.i feel i have failed them.but il fight back hard to try bring out there true beauty.time will tell.happy growing;)

Yeah , Beast sorry to see a situation like yours. Can I ask what kinda meds you give them for shock like that? And do you give them something for any shock after topping, your plants always look so well after. I'm sure you'll pull those Girls thru fine man.

Td thanks mate,there looking alot better today.and the meds i use is mollases which is awsome for plant health,and this other stuff i got as a tester abit ago.1 drop to 1 litre of water.seems to do exactly what it says on the tin;) i dont give anything after topping i just leave the plant alone to grow;) here that stuff called HB 101 plant reviver;)
_20170603_125541.JPG
_20170603_125601.JPG
_20170603_125622.JPG
happy growing;)

Back