Indoor Beast and goliath fastbuds auto topping grow

Glad to hear there bouncin back already Beast. Thanks for the heads up I'll look on line for it. Man kinda makes me nervous with my timers. Think pop22 had a issue with his not long ago too

Thanks td.there looking very happy today a training session will happen on both plants today so some great growth ahead to come;)the timer i had was off a friend.but i used to own 2 very good timers ,proper growing timers capable of running 600w hps power through each timer.very reliable but police took those ,wankers.im gna buy them again to resolve my issue;).happy growing;)

Thanks td.there looking very happy today a training session will happen on both plants today so some great growth ahead to come;)the timer i had was off a friend.but i used to own 2 very good timers ,proper growing timers capable of running 600w hps power through each timer.very reliable but police took those ,wankers.im gna buy them again to resolve my issue;).happy growing;)
Glad to hear things are back on track mate :)

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

So day 26 for both plants and training has been applied.been a while since i trained a girl.so im looking forward to creating a monster,here is tangie matic;)
_20170603_153228.JPG
_20170603_153248.JPG
and here is girl scout cookie;)
_20170603_153314.JPG
_20170603_153334.JPG
and group shot;)
_20170603_153352.JPG
give it 4 days and these girls should look alot better.happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Five thanks mate.both plants have not shown sex yet so they have more veg growth in store;) matic looks like she has alot of potential.and cookie also ,time will tell bro;)

Looks like a fun journey for these two, subbed, I normally tuck and LST them to death , a top is a must now ime challenged and ime stalking sanguine :thumbsup:

Sanguine thanks mate.and my thoughts exactly.gota keep posotive and alot more room to play with.great minds think alike.good job mate and happy growing;)

Back