Indoor Beast and goliath fastbuds auto topping grow

Hi five bro good to see ya;)I think id need more cobs five mate to match the power of my goliath.these cobs are good .but in a big area ud need quite a few cobs to keep temps high and even covarage;) unless u have a heater.these do great in a small space.so to compare them to say a mars 300w led in a small tent and these cobs.the cobs would piss it mate.as i say cobs defo do the job and cheap to run.;)

Five how much led power u running at the moment mate?;)
That's interesting.
I have a problem with removing heat more than needing to add it due to the climate down under, so that could help me haha.

I have two Mars pro II Epistar 160's. But I'm not sure how to work out how much they give out. I only have one running at the moment cause I'm trying to keep the power bill down and the plants are small enough that one is enough. However I will have both running once they grow out a little and I add more girls.

Nice mate if heat is ur issue cobs all the way mate.be cool as a cucumber;)
I'm going to be moving back in with a mate soon and he wants in on the grow after seeing what I was able to produce. So I was thinking of getting a large tent and running the two Epistars and add some cobs to fill in the space. But not sure if that would be a good combination or if it would be better getting some more Epistars but smaller models.
We will only have 4-6 plants at a time to keep in the lower criminal categories and not risk jail time lol so I'm thinking we won't need much more with the set-up I currently have. I just want more room so the girls aren't cramped and can spread out

Nice mate here is my other new tent .me and my mate gna grow 8 at a time gna put 2 600 hps lights in here haha;)
_20170927_143518.JPG
good times ahead mate;)

Nice mate here is my other new tent .me and my mate gna grow 8 at a time gna put 2 600 hps lights in here haha;)View attachment 809727good times ahead mate;)
Nice! I wouldn't mind one of those, can't fill it up with our laws though and don't really need that much product haha.
I'd like to try hps but the power bill is high enough with what I have

Back