Indoor Beast and goliath fastbuds auto topping grow

Five welcome mate and great to hear she did u proud .do share some pics i wna see the fine lady;) happy growing bro and keep up the good work;)
Got the latest updates in my journal on afn ;) let me know what you think.
I pulled 240g from it, how much did you get from yours under the Goliath?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

think big under goliath big gave me 6.5 oz dry buds;).but could of gone longer,ur think big looks great mate u gota be happy with dutch passion genetics;) nice harvest top work;)

think big under goliath big gave me 6.5 oz dry buds;).but could of gone longer,ur think big looks great mate u gota be happy with dutch passion genetics;) nice harvest top work;)
I'm surprised you didn't get more under that insane light, but I'm sure its still some high quality smoke.
I'm loving the taste and the intense high but find the smoke a little harsh. Although that could be due not bud washing this time

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Five yea i could of yielded more but pulled her abit early.i was very happy with 6.5 oz.11 weeks seed to harvest;) iv got more of them and plenty more dutch passion beans to gp at.so il grow her to her full potential next time;) happy growing

Man welcome.thats an amazing looking garden my friend.really well done.u gota be happy with that.lots of buds to come ur way.and really shows autos love to be topped.top job mate keep it up;)

Thanks Beast, you deserve all of the credit for teaching me how to top Autos.

These are my first successful autos as you know I killed some with copper toxicity before this attempt but that was not the autos fault. I hope others can learn from my mistakes and NEVER EVER use brass, copper or aluminum anywhere in a hydroponic system.

Thanks to every1 that has pop round my grow.if all u growers have a grow on the go.please drop a link here il happily follow along;) thanks and have a chilled high evening;) here a top tune to listen to as u all smoke ur own fine homegrown buds;)

Good day growers so day 14 old today for the older girls.first the slow starter here is girl scout cookie;)
_20170523_144315.JPG
and here is tangie matic auto.growing fast;)
_20170523_144332.JPG
and here the younger 2 tangie matic,7 days old today;)
_20170523_144259.JPG
and group shots all going to plan so far;)
_20170523_144237.JPG
_20170523_144350.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Back