Indoor Beast and goliath fastbuds auto topping grow

Detroit welcome, for autos 18 hours on 6 hours off light cycle.works great for autos they really enjoy the dark periods.and feed.u want to be looking up the advanced nutrients ph perfect feed. U cnt go wrong with it.its awsome feed and does everything for u.keeps everything in perfect range ,no need to mess with ph.true.hope this helps.happy growing;)

Man welcome.thats an amazing looking garden my friend.really well done.u gota be happy with that.lots of buds to come ur way.and really shows autos love to be topped.top job mate keep it up;)

Jimmy welcome ,good to see u still smashing it.those are some great looking plants lovely buds.high times ahead.gsc is a slow starter mate so maybe go with the crack first id say.or do both.all fun and games.keep up the good work bro;)

Td welcome dude;)i have not grown a ripley yet no.i have some jack the ripper autos to go at ,at some point.maybe next grow.got loads of test beans lol;) but if u wana see how it takes it then top it.ul be the first to find out how that strain likes to be topped.so will be well worth it, hope this helps.happy growing;)

Sanguine welcome thanks dude.yea i had to get up and running again.not growing was kind of depressing to me.i enjoy it so much.so i felt lost when had nothing to go and check on and take u away from everyday reality;) fastbuds are indeed top quality.great customer service and great genetics.and defo keep the afn community sweet with test beans.just awsome;) happy growing;)

Back