You don't mention what nutes your going to use or if you did I missed it ,,,
I normally start feeding day 7 to 10 what ever brand your using half the dose and should be fine ,, when to add bloom you ask ,,,well I start ten days after they show sex

Need answers quicker try live stoners
Thanks! They’re due for a watering tomorrow so I’ll try adding a half dose of nutes. I’ve got General Hydroponics FloraGrow, flora bloom and also some advanced nutrients Big bud.

Appreciate the reply:bump:

Hi and welcome to AFN ,,, feel welcome to pop into live stoners at any time :d5:

I have never grown outside so wouldn't have a Scooby doo but here's a stealth balcony grow gone wrong:crying:

View attachment 902990

Hahahahaha :D If the plant on the right gets any bigger, the neighbour on the floor above will end up stealing the main cola!! :D

I watered this morning with 1/2 dose of grow nutes. Hopefully it helps. Starting to get a little worried they might be stunted. Haven't really seen new growth in a few days. I've been keeping them outside overnight and the coldest its gotten has been ~10c/ ~50f. During the day the temps are around 25c/77f. Hoping the girls bounce back! The next couple nights will be a little colder so i'll bring them in and put them under some LEDs indoors.

Until the seedlings get to be about 10 days old, they really don't need any nutrients from the soil. All the plant will take up now is water, and I don't think it really cares about the pH (within reason) at this stage.

Start watering with pHed water until its time to start adding nutes. Hopefully by then it's within the range you need.

Edit: And this is why I should read the entire thread before responding... Sheesh... Sorry

Back