eh ,its alright. could be better. it could water itself maybe LOL!!

005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG

Thanks bro!! yeah man, they are doing well. a little yellowing on some lower leaves so ill re boost it for flower soon. just watered and maybe mid week i'll brew the liquid PK tea booster. its a 2-5-8 i think. wet..in the same container as the organitrex too. just says literally zero about when,dosages and so firth. but thats ok. Ive been winging it mostly anyways since they always talk about established plants in their pots and on the Bio Tabs site and videos. fine for me but soing autos or photos from seed can dwindle the tabs and leach the foods prematurely imo. so just things to think about. Thanks again bro! super happy with these tabs so far. yeah ran across that tune awhile ago and was like, WOW 90's throw back LOL! good original mix too :D

lol maybe , Thanks buddy. very excited to see them flowers too :D super excited,starting to smell up the plce with these livers,cheesey stinky and some others smellers too LOL! really smelling up the place. LOL will have to turn on my vents soon LOL

@Eyes on Fire

Yes indeed on the bottle say 3 ml every water soak... so that will mean will have some extra work... I dont like that ;)

I put 10 ML once a week, it will have the same effect as, watering it 3 times with 3ML 3 day... extra hassle, let keep it easy ;)

This is a pic of my grow that i was testing the Bio PK 5-8

Attachments

• IMG_8686.JPG
    IMG_8686.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 107
Back