just breaking them out to water them and keep them nicely moist. have not had more than a single watering early on that has had much run off at all. I can water a dozen plants and have less than a gallon of run off.put that right into my Mock orange tree.

005.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG

The next time you'll see the cheese,she'll have had the PK tea treatment for flower. wanted to spray her but too many pistils at this point.dont wanna tamp her down any. ill do a cpl other ones in a week or so. all the others are a cpl weeks or more behind her. Excited they are are performing WELL! cant complain at all.well I could but not about the grow and who'd listen anyways LMFAO!!

001.JPG
012.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

I see what you're doing eyes .... and i LIKE it!!

My next update will definately have a "blue" opening section! :rofl:

testie testersons LOL temps warmer round 75'ish at canopy. doing well over my COB lights. kinda kewl ! :)

I gotta say man, thus far have been really impressed at the ease of this. if flower turns out decent I cant wait to re do and push the envelope a little more in a few ways. kinda restrained atm :) Thank you very much @Biotabs F69 very impressed. you sir (Hats off) , I thank you :)

heres the cheese I did from @zamnesia I believe..LOL hope I got that right this time LOL.looks great. several weeks out,flowering and spinning up nicely. rubbing hands together wonder how awesome the taste will or will not be. :D

This pic was of the Flower food drier materials tea/soil fixings. that white stuff? Mycelium. really suprised me right off. but overall wasnt suprised. rather impressed me. LOL I wanna grow more with this stuff. soooooon too. LOL!

001.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG

Look at her ..... She's a stunner!! .... So healthy!! .... Really nice shape!! ..... Still a bit young to tell how well she's gonna 'bush up' - but looking promising!

Oh... and how's the biotabs grow going eye's? Plants doing okay??

:rofl:

:bighug:

(you salty old sea dog!)

Back