Basement Boogie 2 Electric Boogaloo w/Blue Dream Auto's

Thank You for the time @Growtogrow. The Blue Dream auto's are ending week 5 and they are still on a 24/7 light schedule for a steady temperature in the basement grow. They have been fed with the roots organic Uprising bloom, Uprising foundation, Bat guano, Seabird guano and Elemental for added calcium and magnesium ( sounds like a lot but only a tablespoon or teaspoon as a top dress). I have been giving them 500ml of RO water every 2 days.
100_0943.JPG

Attachments

• 100_0938.JPG
    100_0938.JPG
    314.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 100_0939.JPG
    100_0939.JPG
    352.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_0941.JPG
    100_0941.JPG
    389.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 100_0944.JPG
    100_0944.JPG
    335.1 KB · Views: 40
Thank You for the time @Growtogrow. The Blue Dream auto's are ending week 5 and they are still on a 24/7 light schedule for a steady temperature in the basement grow. They have been fed with the roots organic Uprising bloom, Uprising foundation, Bat guano, Seabird guano and Elemental for added calcium and magnesium ( sounds like a lot but only a tablespoon or teaspoon as a top dress). I have been giving them 500ml of RO water every 2 days.View attachment 1283905
They look great :thumbsup: :cheers:
Nice job. Looks like a little pine Forest.
:jointman::baked:

I've been thinking of getting a RO water filtration system.:pass:

Last edited:
I got this unit from Walmart online @Growtogrow. It was about 130 bucks. I have been using it for about 6 months and no issues. It does have manual valves so I set a timer when in use so that I don't forget to shut it off. The fill time varies with your water pressure and filter age. I usually fill a 2 1/2 gallon container in around 35 minutes. The fittings supplied are for a garden hose fitting. The drain at the top right is my septic so I drain to that. I see that my pre-filter is in need of a change and does help the after filters.

Attachments

• RO system.JPG
    RO system.JPG
    365.3 KB · Views: 44
I got this unit from Walmart online @Growtogrow. It was about 130 bucks. I have been using it for about 6 months and no issues. It does have manual valves so I set a timer when in use so that I don't forget to shut it off. The fill time varies with your water pressure and filter age. I usually fill a 2 1/2 gallon container in around 35 minutes. The fittings supplied are for a garden hose fitting. The drain at the top right is my septic so I drain to that. I see that my pre-filter is in need of a change and does help the after filters.
Hey thanks man :toke:
I appreciate that. that's cool that'll work.:d5::cheers::thumbsup:

I didn't get the push for this message..? but I had to search it out in my watch threads..? it didn't come across my board..I don't know for whatever reason? I guess it's a good thing I read a little longer some day's:coffee::thumbsup::smokeout:

Thank You for the time @Growtogrow. The Blue Dream auto's are ending week 5 and they are still on a 24/7 light schedule for a steady temperature in the basement grow. They have been fed with the roots organic Uprising bloom, Uprising foundation, Bat guano, Seabird guano and Elemental for added calcium and magnesium ( sounds like a lot but only a tablespoon or teaspoon as a top dress). I have been giving them 500ml of RO water every 2 days.View attachment 1283905
Looking tip-top as always mate.

I have never seen your plants looking even in the slightest bit iffy. Anyone can get lucky and grow a good plant, but to consistently do it is a far greater matter.

Thank You very much @niceneasy. You have been a mentor to me with your postings and especially your" Beginner Grow guide" that in my opinion should be mandatory reading for everyone. :cheers:

They look great :thumbsup: :cheers:
Nice job. Looks like a little pine Forest.
:jointman::baked:

I've been thinking of getting a RO water filtration system.:pass:
Get 1 bud, like Tony says THEIR GREAT!!! I got mine on Ebay for $205.00 plus another $30 for a faucet that matches my kitchen sink. Came with 3 sets of filters not including the membrane. It can make 1 gallon every 28.8 minutes that's 50 gal a day. It's a 6 stage filter that came with a UV light as 1 of the stages. My ppm is constantly under 10 very reliable. All kinds out there for a good price. It's nice to not worry about the water when growing. Stay lifted.

Back