Basement Boogie 2 Electric Boogaloo w/Blue Dream Auto's

:smokeout:
Glad to see You stopping @Mcdee and cheers with the title help. I do have a question for ya Bro. How did you like the smoke from your Big girl ? She was a big beauty. @Iriee Vibez thank you for the positive insight on the Blue Dream plant I have not grown her before or smoked any.
The SP-3000 is in the center of 2 older 150W led lights and the temperature is staying at 82F with the SP at 50%. I have the RH at 60%. I have the lights on 24/7 now to keep their temps steady. My basement temperature is at 68F.
@niceneasy the last of the partially white black domina is looking well and is about to get transplanted and will be used as a Mother plant if the plan stays on track. @fauxnacho and all hope your staying high and not dry. @Trichome farmer Thank You for the Love :baked:

Last edited:
Glad to see You stopping @Mcdee and cheers with the title help. I do have a question for ya Bro. How did you like the smoke from your Big girl ? She was a big beauty. @Iriee Vibez thank you for the positive insight on the Blue Dream plant I have not grown her before or smoked any.
The SP-3000 is in the center of 2 older 150W led lights and the temperature is staying at 82F with the SP at 50%. I have the RH at 60%. I have the lights on 24/7 now to keep their temps steady. My basement temperature is at 68F.
@niceneasy the last of the partially white black domina is looking well and is about to get transplanted and will be used as a Mother plant if the plan stays on track. @fauxnacho and all hope your staying high and not dry. @Trichome farmer Thank You for the Love :baked:
Anytime bud! Its good, not what I thought I would be getting lol. It isnt energetic at all hahaha, it's more like a good hybrid that doesn't make me tired until about half way through the day. Then I get a 2nd wind and have trouble getting to sleep even with some night smoke at times. Not sure why didnt think it would be less than the auto. Still good weed, but when you see 100% sativa and just about everyone ranks #1 for energetic strains I expected to be flying. That's nature! You dont always get what you think. I will be posting soon letting it cure some 1st. Had a lemon hint like skittles on some stuff I pressed when I cut her, which no one else mentioned for Durban Poison??? Starting to think it wasnt a Durban Poison lol.

You are in for a treat with the Blue Dream, Hornet!
But that’s a while off. I am sure you can taste those BB buds, already! They look amazing! Color, frost, stickiness. Everything.

nicely done, man!
:pass:

End of week 3 and the Blue dream is starting to flower. The Bruce Banner #3 is on trichome watch and getting close. I had to put them back under the HPS light because it provides better heat. It has been cold and the 68F basement is turning the Banner's purple. I removed a branch last week and tried a bud and the taste was smooth with not a lot of flavor but a serious heady high and high octane.
Blue Dream auto week 3.JPG

Attachments

• 100_0877.JPG
    100_0877.JPG
    416.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_0878.JPG
    100_0878.JPG
    374.8 KB · Views: 39
  • BB#3 group.JPG
    BB#3 group.JPG
    406.6 KB · Views: 57
  • BB#3 bud.JPG
    BB#3 bud.JPG
    357.6 KB · Views: 56
  • BB#3.JPG
    BB#3.JPG
    327.1 KB · Views: 53
End of week 4 for the Blue Dream auto flowers. Starting to get tight in the tent so I chopped the Bruce Banner#3's and set the Blue Dreams in the flower room under the HPS lights for heat and on 24/7. The Blue Dreams are all a little different from one another. The plant in the orange bucket is very finicky ? The plant in the white bucket is a Black Domina photo. The plant in the small 1 liter pot is a Blue Dream that is a tiny girl and she might get the boot. Happy Farming :cooldance:

Attachments

• Tent.JPG
    Tent.JPG
    369.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Blue Dream.JPG
    Blue Dream.JPG
    351.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Blue dream end of week 4.JPG
    Blue dream end of week 4.JPG
    412.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Blue Dream auto week4.JPG
    Blue Dream auto week4.JPG