New Grower Baileys second auto grow with northern lights and Royal Queen Seeds Quick one

Hey buddy. What where the northern lights and quick one like for smell during growing as I'm going to try and start off with a low odour strain and go up the scale until my girl says that's smelly enough coz as all you guys know you gotta keep the mrs smiling.
I got the Ona Gel yesterday and it really works. My mom came into the house and said it doesn't smell lik pot anymore...

I got the Ona Gel yesterday and it really works. My mom came into the house and said it doesn't smell lik pot anymore...
I have heard good things about the ona gel so think I will get me the same set up you got with the breeze fan that goes on top, so thank you for the info. I'm quite confident that the fan and filter will do the job as I will be doing 1 maybe 2 at a time so shouldn't stink the joint out but nowt like being careful I guess.

Hey buddy. What where the northern lights and quick one like for smell during growing as I'm going to try and start off with a low odour strain and go up the scale until my girl says that's smelly enough coz as all you guys know you gotta keep the mrs smiling.
Don't know about the quick one as it hermie at the start so got rid the nl on the other hand is rather smelly

Don't know about the quick one as it hermie at the start so got rid the nl on the other hand is rather smelly
I'm thinking that I may forget all together about how smelly it may or may not get during growing and just make sure my odour control is at 250%. What do you use for odour control.

Congrats on your harvest bro and those nugs look quality nice and tight ! Been busy and haven't posted anything in a while but I'm all caught up now and youv done a great job

I have heard good things about the ona gel so think I will get me the same set up you got with the breeze fan that goes on top, so thank you for the info. I'm quite confident that the fan and filter will do the job as I will be doing 1 maybe 2 at a time so shouldn't stink the joint out but nowt like being careful I guess.
I keep the fan off most the time, on when people are coming over. The fan has 2 settings, slow and fast.

Do I have any badges? What are badges, what are they for?
they jut sho your achievenments on site... you have one for joining... what u can do is check out the badge section in live help i think it is and see what ones you are eligable for and then reoprt that you have completed something to get the badge
I keep the fan off most the time, on when people are coming over. The fan has 2 settings, slow and fast.
do you have a link for this?

they jut sho your achievenments on site... you have one for joining... what u can do is check out the badge section in live help i think it is and see what ones you are eligable for and then reoprt that you have completed something to get the badge

For some reason, it's not working. You can just go to Amazon.com and look for Ona gel.

Last edited:
Back