New Grower Baileys second auto grow with northern lights and Royal Queen Seeds Quick one

Ok ladies and gentlemen I thought I'd show u some of the bud iv taken out the jar last night n I'm about to sample Mmm there rock hard I'm very pleased with this strain
DSC_0594.JPG

Northern lights
Day 68
Temp 28

Hi all she took the feed like she always does hopefully over the next week or so I can get her using up any nutes she's stored away for the apocalypse lol View attachment 573775 View attachment 573776There's not much change for use good folks to look at , at this stage it's just a waiting game.
So here are some bud shots View attachment 573777 View attachment 573778 View attachment 573779 View attachment 573780 View attachment 573781She's sstarting to compete with the pic in the tent now
She has got very fat since I last seen her bro, very nice not long till harvest now

Northern lights
Harvest day
:yay::frog::frog:

So I know i said the first but the trichs look nice and I need more bud very soon so chop chop on day 70
View attachment 574202
So here's some pics so far it's not taken long between me and my happy helper aka the misses it's done so here all the picsView attachment 574207 View attachment 574209Before her haircut View attachment 574210 View attachment 574211And after themain leafs have been taken off showing her bud
And here's some bud shots View attachment 574217 View attachment 574219 View attachment 574220 View attachment 574224 View attachment 574222And here's the harvest picsView attachment 574227 View attachment 574228 View attachment 574229 View attachment 574230These nugs are dense I'm veryhappy with this plant
Here her stock this pic doesn't do it justice though it's about 2-3 inch View attachment 574231That's this threadcomplete thanks to all who followed I'll update with harvest weight and give a fat slap to the closest quess peace ✌

Congrats bro I cant believe I missed this the bud looks great. How long do u reckon to dry looms very dense

Thanks bro could have taken her alot longer for more weight but needed meds within a week or so so I gave her the old chop chop how's u iv been wondering were ud got too
I've been great bro just busy catching up on work and helping my mum move house. I think you will still pull a nice weight off her bro

Thanks bro could have taken her alot longer for more weight but needed meds within a week or so so I gave her the old chop chop how's u iv been wondering were ud got too
Hey buddy. What where the northern lights and quick one like for smell during growing as I'm going to try and start off with a low odour strain and go up the scale until my girl says that's smelly enough coz as all you guys know you gotta keep the mrs smiling.

Back