New Grower Bagseeds in a 2x2x4 with one Autocob - Coco Hempy Buckets

UPDATE
News
Bag-seed plants have the stems of fan leaves completely purple/red and part of the stalk turning purple, one plant more than the other. Not sure if it's an additional symptom of the Mag def or a Phosphorus def symptoms, both possible if i understand correctly. I've been giving Cal-Mag pro from Green Leaf but might have to use epsom salts.

Feeding
The two bag-seeds (older plants), and the basil and chamomile are getting MC + Cal-Mag at 0.83 EC (50-60 ppms calmag), 5.8-5.9 pH.

Pictures (taken today in the morning):
331iwjr.jpg
zu2t1j.jpg
sfxqp0.jpg
rwp62w.jpg
2rw22wm.jpg

Last Update??
(unitl I grow another bagseed, which will not be in a good while)

News
Mag issues appear to have been lost as well as Cal. Believing the bag-seed plant on the 1 Lt container had mites, I sent her away to her future home sooner than i was planning. She ended up going two where the first two bagseed plants are... her new momma has been taking good care of them so she earned a third one, and possibly this fourth one i kept for another friend who doesn't seem interested lately.
This last one will leave my grow this week. This last bag-seed I have has been topped today to clone the plant and early sex it.
If you would like to continue following what's happening in my grow tent, which will only have autos from now on and for a good time, I'll keep updating here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/auto-ak-in-2x2x4-with-one-autocob-coco-hempy-bucket.69258/ .

Feeding
Last feeds were still once a day at 0.83 EC but without calmag, 5.8-5.9 pH.

Pictures (taken today except first two, taken the day I took the 1 lt bag-seeed plant to her new home):
20190117_184115.jpg
20190117_192314.jpg

20190121_080331.jpg
20190121_080343.jpg
20190121_121936.jpg
20190121_122024.jpg

Last edited:
Update

The cloned bag-seed plant (last one to leave the tent) turned out female. I was planing to keep her 12/12 and get a little flower out of her but after she showed sex I got a change of heart and got her back on vegetative photoperiod (20/4) for a week with a 23 Watt CFL,
and today I put her into the tent and will let her grow from max 2 months, maybe mainline her, while the Auto AK is finished.
So ill be updating again this thread with info on this bag-seed clone.

I hope that once the Auto Ak is finished, the original mother of the clone will have at least begun flowering over at my friend's house and I can maybe decide if I put the clone to flower as well or turn her into a mother.

Pictures

Clone's mother after a week at ther new home. Pic taken a week ago.
20190125_230647.jpg

My tent with the clone, 1 Auto AK, and 3 Basils. Pic taken this morning.

20190205_081551.jpg

Back