Always glad to be inspiration! Yeah dude those buds are sitting there really close. I've had to tie down all 3 plants in someplace or another and some are still right up there. These lights seem to run pretty cool unless touching an LED directly. I have burnt a few leaves because of that, but with careful positioning, none of the buds are touching leds. Still, I'm pushing limits here... I didn't plan on growing them out so big!

Day 83ish overall
Week 4 of flower.

First closeup is top cola of Delahaze.
The others are buds from the Pineapple Chunks.

0106161201.jpg
0106161202.jpg
0106161203.jpg
0106161203a.jpg
0106161204.jpg

Wow!! That's definitely making the most of your grow area

Hey Step! Thanks for that massive rep hit man. I'm still trying to catch my breath from that lol. I wouldn't be satisfied if I wasn't using my space as "efficient" as possible haha. I'm guessing I'll pull close to around 5 Oz+ off this grow which will mark the largest harvest to date from this grow space.

:pass:

That is just beautiful dankness right there! If I could slap you again I would

Thanks step! I really appreciate the kind words brotha!

Harvesting the PC tomorrow after work. I've been drying a sample so my friend and I can sample as we work.
I have sampled a bit of the trim from that bud, and its very pineapple tasting and very potent. I can already distinguish it's strong indica traits, it make me very sleepy. This is going to be a great sleeping strain. The delahaze should hopefully be a good sativa daytime high, but I haven't sampled it yet.
It should be a good harvest!

Back