Here are my harvest pics from the Delahaze! She is a damn nice looking sativa!

0213161218b.jpg
0213161434.jpg
0213161500.jpg

I should have the weight for PC later today.

Thanks Nizmo! I'm in heaven right now!

Haha actually along those lines my friend and I were talking about that last night. Some people go to church, some people prey. Me? I just smoke a bowl and that's how I get to heaven lol.

I also did a few more modifications to my closet and got it ready for the next grow.
I bought a temp control unit... So I can set the temp, and the variance. It has output for both heat and cool. I wired up the outlets for my outputs into the closet, so it's good to go. I have my heaters in and functioning, although I still need to get an oscillating fan for the cooling side of it.. I have a few months before I really need to get the cooling part figured out..

0222161735.jpg
0222161735a.jpg
0222161736.jpg
0222161736a.jpg

Final weight off the Delahaze is... 5 Oz. Add the 7 oz from the PC, this grow yielded about 12 oz in total!
Ok so I was saying that this grow should be the largest output yet. Well, it was, buy 3 times as much! The most I've had previous to this was 4 Oz. I'm flippin ass tickled pink by this yield! After I payed my business partner, I have 3 Oz of PC and all 5 Oz of the Delahaze left, so I have about 8 Oz in my possession right now. My hope is to start getting ahead of how much I smoke and build up a year's supply of reserve. Once I have a years supply (about a pound) I will probably take a break from growing. That is probably 2 or three grows out still though.

Hell of a nice grow karma. Way nice job! :slap:

Back