Aztons auto perpetual tent

Reaction score
I thought I'd just creep around in here and suck up information but you guys seem cool and I'm a social guy. Just cant keep my mouth shut, it's just not what I do.

I grow some autos in a 2/2 with a LED bar style light. Nothing fancy at all. I just pop a seed when I harvest one and keep it going like that so have fresh smoke and something to play with.

Big girl is a Wedding Glue. The one in the tiny container is a BNC Powerplant and the smallest one is a Bruce Banner.

I use soil and I use Biobizz. I use tap water also, really soft water so I add 0,5ml/l of Cal-Mag.
Since they are on different stages I mix their nutes individually. The Powerplant has been somewhat of an experiment and she has done fine on flowering nutes from the start, her droopiness I would think comes from low night temperatures and too small container.

IMG_20240807_044637.jpg

They look a bit tired. Just woke up from a cold night.

Nice to be here!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. Looks to be a nice little setup and looks like you know what your doing so you might want to look into getting into the cultivators club and get in the the grow n shows.

I thought I'd just creep around in here and suck up information but you guys seem cool and I'm a social guy. Just cant keep my mouth shut, it's just not what I do.

If you are sociable...get into Live Stoners thread.

Everything you want to know about site is in there...just Ask...... :pass:

Good luck...and Welcome to our Home.........:wizzy:

Nice setup! It's how i've pretty much always grown!

Happy growing! (And welcome!) :d5:

:pop:

End of this month I'll sprout another bean 🙂 I love it. Like a lil Xmas every month.
IMG_20240809_160839.jpg
Probably NL x Big Bud or the freebie Panty Punch. I wanna do some indica I think. Quick One I never tried either, could be fun 😊

Back