Indoor Autotron's organic super soil perpetual grow

If Anyone out there knows how to upload photos so that they aren’t sideways please let us that don’t know how to do it correctly. @Autotron the avt does look a lil over watered. Have you given them anything?
take pics with your phone sideways:smokeout::pass:

If Anyone out there knows how to upload photos so that they aren’t sideways please let us that don’t know how to do it correctly. @Autotron the avt does look a lil over watered. Have you given them anything?

@BISCUITS
I give them a watering with Recharge every couple weeks or so, and will occasionally throw in a bit of Great White, but in general I try not to fuck with them too much. I'm trying to let the soil do the work here and not tinker too much. I top dress with malted barley powder, Roots Organic Uprising Bloom and Foundation, EWC and mulch right at the end of veg. I also spike them before that with Jobes 2-7-4 spikes. I throw in another teaspoon of Uprising a week or two into flower. I figure that's enough base elements for a 2 gallon pot. Aside from that I just try to keep the soil life plentiful and keep them moist but not soaking with water run through a carbon filter that I pH to 6.7 with Earth Juice crystals.

Maybe try watering her with a mist sprayer very lightly after lights on every day for about a week. Keeping the top slightly moist while allowing the bottom to dry a little. I water with small amounts more often. Like a cup at a time morning and again mid or later in the day. I will also sub irrigate or split it up half on top and half on bottom.

Or you could do all watering through the bottom and just lightly mist the top instead.

Here's the Sour Crack from the 1-gallon after an initial trim. I'll do a closer cut after she's dried. I kept it intact and hung it upside down from the top of the tent to slowly dry. Tent is at low 70's and RH hovers around 45%. The Sour Crack from 2-gallon will get the chop in next few days as well. Rest of the girls are doing fine as well.

F6F2B999-48B1-4536-B237-BCAE9BAF9680.jpeg
493942C8-41A0-4A90-9428-744D0BC1EEBD.jpeg

Some tent shots from today. The Double Grape seedling is looking fine. I pruned the fan leaves from the remaining Sour Crack to get her ready for the chop in the next day or two. I gave the AvT and WC a teaspoon each of Uprising Bloom and Foundation and watered all of the plants with some fish Hydrolysate, Great White, Mammoth P and a few drops of Kelp extract.

First pic is of the AvT. Second one is White Crack and the last is a tent shot of all of them. I'm waiting for a Strawberry Nuggets to pop any day now. I've got a 3 Bears OG bean soaking in a wet paper towel at the moment and am going to follow it with a White Chem after I plant it.

I also jarred up the first Sour Crack I harvested last week. I'll almost certainly have to put the buds back in a paper bag to dry more, but they need to sweat out from the center a bit more first.

61F2A706-45CA-457C-AB74-44F23739E2A0.jpeg
A79D04E1-907D-410E-A596-D58A59D1A87B.jpeg
45EFFDE3-AB4E-49C4-84BB-98D792C924AF.jpeg

Man that AvT sure turned around. She was a sickly looking little runt last time I saw her. That just shows you not to be too hasty to throw out a plant that doesn’t look so good. She is supposed to be a potent lady too. Good job buddy!

Man that AvT sure turned around. She was a sickly looking little runt last time I saw her. That just shows you not to be too hasty to throw out a plant that doesn’t look so good. She is supposed to be a potent lady too. Good job buddy!

Yeah man, she really changed for the better! She looked gimpy for so long and I was so close to pulling her many times. I wonder if it was genetics or if she just struggled getting a foothold in the strong soil? In either case, it's a good lesson learned for me. Give a plant a chance to see if they can pull out of a slump.

My Strawberry Nuggets sprouted above the soil tonight, so I was excited to see that. The 3 Bears OG seed I had germinating had a nice tail today, so I put her in her final pot today. I also put a White Chem seed in a Tupperware with moist paper towel tonight to germinate.

I realized that I'll be on vacation for a week in mid-July by the time these get bigger, so I've been mulling over what to do about taking care of them while I'm gone. After some research, I ordered a starter kit with five Blumat stakes to water them while I'm gone. I'm looking forward to getting it dialed in with these young seedlings that haven't developed extensive roots at the surface yet. Once I get the hang of using these, it's going to make growing even easier than it already is with my TLO style. It's practically as easy as sprouting a seed in a pot and leaving it for a few months to come back and harvest, lol. Of course, I like to tinker a bit and top dress and give teas or bennies in the water, but this will be a great benefit. I'm planning on only using plain water with the Blumats though, so they don't clog up. I'm going to use a black 5-gallon bucket right in my tent to hold the water. If it goes through more than that in a week, I'll add something bigger for when I'm on vacation. I'm pumped to upgrade my grow with these! I feel like things are progressively getting closer to optimal with my grow setup and it's so satisfying to see! Quality comes before anything else when it comes to my goals for growing and I feel like the stuff I'm pulling is as good as it gets.

The less they are messed with the better they are. So many people over fertilize which negatively affects potency. Too high light intensity during the last two weeks or really anytime is a potency killer too. Plants grown with a little less light intensity seem to be a little more potent. They won’t yield as much or be as dense or tight but oh so sticky. I have no explanation for this but have observed it indoors and out. So I start flowering with the most intense light they can handle and slowly raise my lights as the grow progresses and have my lights 24” away by the last two weeks and sometimes the last week I will give them just ambient room lighting or even darkness for a week. Try it and you will see what I mean.

Back