AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows
Week 4 AK-47 she’s healthy but needs more sun.
IMG_3884.jpeg
And I’ve decided seedlings are tough outside so no more they’ll need inside start from now on, something got my last amnesia.

Week 4 AK-47 she’s healthy but needs more sun. View attachment 1693173And I’ve decided seedlings are tough outside so no more they’ll need inside start from now on, something got my last amnesia.
My outdoor plants are getting destroyed. Im not there enough and was ill prepared still am. I was warned by someone cant remember who. Im going to see them tomorrow and nervous and afraid they wont make it. I got some shit I can spray going to bring that with cause they need every little bit of help

Sex
Autoseeds
Moonrocks Auto
Week 4
Day 28
We finally have pre flowers on the majority, still waiting for one to show, and it's one of the older ones. The two at the front are around 7 and 4 days younger than the two at the back that are on day 28. I was going to tie them down, but they have got quite a nice shape already, so I'll just leave them to it.
20240710_093542.jpg
20240710_093605.jpg
20240710_093646.jpg
20240710_093746.jpg
20240710_093813.jpg
20240710_093840.jpg
20240710_094002.jpg
20240710_094245.jpg

Mango Cookies - Day 33
Got her first round of Clyde by Cronk (Bloom Nutes) yesterday and she's looking good!
She's just under 15 inches tall, let's see how much this squat little bush stretches. :jointman:
View attachment 1693289
View attachment 1693290
Hows the cronk be treating ya? Its been alittle rocky for me but I always have some sort of issue. Its sure is nice only having on bottle to cover the npk. I got there bloom booster, sticky bandit, and there cal mag but dont use it that often. Im contemplating on making another order of bigger bottles and getting there monkey juice , and there silica. That shit is expensive tho. You just using the bonnie and clyde?

Howdy y’all :toke:

It’s day #32 for my Do Si Do and Durban Poison girls. They are really doing great, had to move another plant out of the 2x4 and give these two a little more room. It’s been smooth sailing so far :thumbsup: DSD is a tall lanky girl and DP is “Thicker than a snicker” 😍 I really need to train/spread out DP in the next day or so.

Here’s a few photos since the last update.
TC_00836.jpeg
TC_00837.jpeg
TC_00842.jpeg
TC_00843.jpeg
TC_00849.jpeg
TC_00850.jpeg
TC_00854.jpeg
TC_00855.jpeg
TC_00856.jpeg
TC_00867.jpeg
TC_00868.jpeg

I may add a milk crate or something under the Durban Poison to love it closer to the light, there’s almost 400 umol’s difference in the two at the canopy. The fan leaves are humongous and I honestly haven’t trimmed any of them off, but a few at the bottom near the soil. I’ll probably clean them up some soon but more interested in spreading them out this week. I’ve been having issues with my Blue Lab PH pen and can’t get it to calibrate for some reason. Keeps popping an error, had to pull out my PH20 and calibrate it. I was reading on their website that their PH pens average lifespan is 18 months lol. I’m way past that so who knows :shrug:

Hope everyone is having a great week ! Catch y’all next week.
:bighug:

Hows the cronk be treating ya? Its been alittle rocky for me but I always have some sort of issue. Its sure is nice only having on bottle to cover the npk. I got there bloom booster, sticky bandit, and there cal mag but dont use it that often. Im contemplating on making another order of bigger bottles and getting there monkey juice , and there silica. That shit is expensive tho. You just using the bonnie and clyde?
Yeah I'm just using the bonnie and clyde. I only use the bonnie once or twice cause the happy frog soil I use covers the first few weeks. I have big bud from advanced nutrients I use and also beasty bloomz by fox farms. Also started using bud candy by advanced on my last grow so I'm giving that another shot since I only hear good things about it. Clyde seems to deliver good results and I like how it drops my ph to exactly where I need it without having to use ph up or down.

Last edited:
Back