AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows
Have you used the Lush before? Well you're showing that it's not too hot for seedlings!
The vast majority of my media is based on Roots Organic Original.
This is my first time. I have read and been told it's to hot as well but so far so good. @Mozzy uses it as well doesn't seem to have an issue so I went for it!

... It's everything Frank, everything I've grown... For years Frank... Different strains, Frank... Different breeders Frank... Every Auto I've grown... For countless pounds Frank...and all the dabs....It's all been grown that way :baked: :pighug:
Thanks :d5: I would have guessed something else was needed in flower…. I might have to think about giving it a shot sometime…. Water only, seed to harvest is kinda the dream :rofl::pass::peace:

Germination
2 for 2 with the white widow and AK47. Day 1
IMG_20240706_172359840_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240706_172404245_HDR.jpg

Weekly update, day 24. They are doing decent and have started growing faster. Upping gpg of mc this next feed 18/6 73-75 F at 62% humidity.
IMG_3761.jpeg
IMG_3762.jpeg
IMG_3763.jpeg

Mango Cookies in front, White Widow behind it.

Here's an update at 2 weeks old: GodFather OG, Durban Poison, Do Si Do. I haven't used Solo cups before, but I suppose it must be near time to transplant into 3-gallon pots of coco-coir:
DP-GFog-DsD_day14.jpg

And the next generation went into Solo cups of coco yesterday and the day before:
DP-GFog-DsD.2_day0.jpg

Back