AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows
Thanks, @Lil Dab! I took your advice and they are transplanted. They tipped over a couple of times on the way to the grow room. I guess there's a learning curve to it. I hope I made all the mistakes this time. Next time they'll have a smoother transition from Solo cup to the 3-gallon pots.

Thanks, @Lil Dab! I took your advice and they are transplanted. They tipped over a couple of times on the way to the grow room. I guess there's a learning curve to it. I hope I made all the mistakes this time. Next time they'll have a smoother transition from Solo cup to the 3-gallon pots.

Oh yeah been there done that :pighug::pass: Have you seen the way I use two solo cups for transplanting? Take one cup cut the bottom completely out and slice up the sides then take the other cup poke some holes in the bottom and then slide the first cup in that cup. Then just slide the cups part when ready for transplant. and you still have a cup to hold while handing the plant to the big pot et it down in your hole and take the slit cup out in two pieces easy peezy. I like to leave the rim of the cup intact until transplant then I just snip the rim with dikes where slits end

Also I use great white myco at transplant but any myco will do it really helps the roots the off :headbang:

IMG_7385.jpeg

IMG_7386.jpeg

img_6392-jpg.1512724

Day 32 for blue dream. Still looking dark green to me. But she seems to be on the stretch only have used plain water on her so got to be soil. Anyways she still growing. Starting to get some stretch going now.

Blue dream in back durban in the front.
IMG_3481.jpeg
IMG_3480.jpeg

@Shugrows Yours are really tall compared to mine. My Durban is maybe 8" tall.
the durban is the shorter one in front on the top pic. Of my second post. What day is yours on? I really dont think mine is more 8inch either. Its definitely not as far as long as yours. Just showed sex. Glad I topped her. Might get tall once stretch hits. The other taller one is blue dream and I think the soil is kinda hot for her. Leaves are dark green. I guess could be strain too. That one is day 32 and probably a foot tall or so. And showed sex way before the durban. And the blue dream is in a bigger pot. I think the hot soil might have pushed it to flower earlier.

Back