AutoSeeds 2024 Show Grows
Damn.........Conejo got me....never had rabbits get my plants......field mice/rats, yes. when they are woodier and i can see gnaw marks.......okay...will clean em up.......photoperiods not hit as i just transplanted those into 5 gallon buckets and they are off the ground more
WOOF

Edit: this happened within a span of me coming in the house for 45 minutes to feed my dogs

Last edited:
Day 31 for the two autoseeds girls. Both have preflower pistils on day 28 up to 2.5 gpg MC chugging along and starting to stretch a little.
IMG_3812.jpeg
IMG_3814.jpeg
IMG_3813.jpeg
IMG_3815.jpeg

I have had white widow (photo) so I know what to expect, but I am excited for the mango cookies! Wish I’d gotten more to survive.

Damn.........Conejo got me....never had rabbits get my plants......field mice/rats, yes. when they are woodier and i can see gnaw marks.......okay...will clean em up.......photoperiods not hit as i just transplanted those into 5 gallon buckets and they are off the ground more
WOOF

Edit: this happened within a span of me coming in the house for 45 minutes to feed my dogs
View attachment 1694004
It's wabbit season

Early flower
Day 38 for blue dream and in the stretch early flower. Still dark green. Hopefully she stretches some more. Like to have her taller but is what it is. Only given her water so far and a few light trims of bud sites. She chugging along.
IMG_3502.jpeg
IMG_3504.jpeg
IMG_3505.jpeg

Back