Mephisto Genetics AutoGrowZs MEPHISTO Attack

But looking at other people's equipment I'm living in past haha

I think I am going to pop a forgotten cookie in the morning if I'm correct the sour crack is a fast finisher so it shouldn't get to the size of the Grapey Walter ??? (Not complaining if it doesn't)
Forgotten Cookies should be a bit smaller. I have only grown 2 and topped both. The were about 28-30 inches with the topping. Super frosty and my happy, peppy smoke lovin friends can’t get enough asking me to pop another before the GWK.
Yup... If you run 24/7, with decent temps from the beginning, SC can finish around 60 or less... depending how you like em.
Forgotten Cookies is 75ish for me .

Thanks for the heads up so will be manageable to fit them in and give enough light... Very impressed by the genetics and customer service so far Brad from mephisto I spoke to was very helpful and even chucked in so extra freebies in on my order as there was a problem with the mail service

Thanks for the heads up so will be manageable to fit them in and give enough light... Very impressed by the genetics and customer service so far Brad from mephisto I spoke to was very helpful and even chucked in so extra freebies in on my order as there was a problem with the mail service
Top notch company. Really have liked everything I’ve ever grown of Mephisto. Some of my favorites have been freebies and then formally released. Example: BubbaSquanch... dankest weed I’ve ever grown. Can’t wait for their CBD strains in the Spring too.

Cool I think I've definitely made some good investments and if the seeds on the one I grew turn out to be females IL be chuffed !! I have some sour bubbly, deep blue sea, fugue indica, sour stomper X fantasimo freebies in my stock pile I'm going to get some @FastBuds seeds to add to it as this wcog I grew was so potent I was amazed coming from an auto and hearing people say I was wasting my time haha o how the were wrong
IMG_20181105_042925.jpg
image (1).jpg

Some more shots of the Grapey Walter... Think I'm going to back off the nutes I may have burnt her a little...or could be a nitrogen definicy maybe....some of the leaves are yellowing.
IMG_20181219_212806.jpg

Also found another seed in my my orange diesel X fugue state buds today..... Any one got any ideas if these will be ladies ?

Some more Grapey Walter......
IMG_20181219_212751.jpg
IMG_20181219_212556.jpg

Back