Mephisto Genetics AutoGrowZs MEPHISTO Attack

Thanks will have a look into the autocobz now I see there is a review on the main page so will check that.... Thanks for the heads up maybe if @BigSm0 is here then I can speak with him I'm in the uk so not sure about delivery and so on.....
Oh, Not sure if he ships to UK yet? I have grown dozens of plants with the Mars 300. They have done just fine. No complaints from any of my friends.
Your Grapey Walter is a beast. Get ready to clean and clean again your scissors...

Haha she certainly is a monster of a plant very Grapey in smell with a hint of wine perfect Christmas strain @mephisto should call it mulled wine

Good advertising for festive sales and Christmas lovers haha

@BCBudlady snap me to got a couch lock il lay on it haha... Yh those were the 1st purchase (forgotten cookies) the diesel X fugue state was very indica leaning.... I found some seeds in it too... Any idea if they are female haven't had the chance to read about that yet
We all like free seeds . Should be female. I would hit up the experts around here.

Haha @Mossy @epenguin any ideas I got some amazing stone dragon X narco purps seeds which was the purplist most amazing smoke like old skool Dr pepper no lie

I think I am going to pop a forgotten cookie in the morning if I'm correct the sour crack is a fast finisher so it shouldn't get to the size of the Grapey Walter ??? (Not complaining if it doesn't)

IMG_20181219_022057.jpg
49 eco @MarshydroTina

Had a 300w mars before with another light which worked very well

Back