autoflowering duckfoot

I don't think I've seen this anywhere through the thread?

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Pintura_Ruderalis/KalySeeds/

Translated from German (sort of?):

KalySeeds - Pintura Ruderalis

A small but compact Automatic type Indica. Your provided with lots of resin thick tops and their gedrunger but massive growth with dark green, large leaves is very resistant and frost resistant.

She turns, depending on the season, and produces dark to black, colored purple tints in the leaves, stems, and later in flowering, depending on the temperature. In cold weather, they begin to show their colors but also in extreme heat or drought. The formation of the red dye is sort of protection.

All in all, PINTURA a fast and robust plant brings their income depending on experience growing up to 100g and fixed to harvest leafless, resinous Tops has their tastes good Maroc similar. She is ready between two and three months and can be sown from March to August.

Type: ruderalis / indica
Harvest: 3 months after sowing
Yield: 50g-100g
Potency: 7%
Taste: bitter herbal sßlich
Sow April to August
Germination: 3-28 days
Germination temperature: 18-24 degrees
Size: 70cm-1.50m
Water requirements: low
Resistance: to mold and spider mites

:peace:

MikeyB.

It says it's crossed with Humulus Japonicus under strain lineage. What the heck is that? And is it safe to smoke?

http://plants.usda.gov/core/profile?symbol=HUJA

Its banned by the government in Connecticut and Massachusetts.......so it's gotta be good sarcasm.gif

Humulus japonicus Siebold & Zucc. Show All
Japanese hop

Noxious Weed Information
This plant is listed by the U.S. federal government or a state. Common names are from state and federal lists. Click on a place name to get a complete noxious weed list for that location, or click here for a composite list of all Federal and State Noxious Weeds.
ConnecticutJapanese hops
Potentially invasive, banned​

MassachusettsJapanese hops
Prohibited​

U.S. Weed Information
Humulus japonicus
Japanese hops
This plant can be weedy or invasive according to the authoritative sources noted below.This plant may be known by one or more common names in different places, and some are listed above. Click on an acronym to view each weed list, or click here for a composite list of Weeds of the U.S.
STATEAssorted authors. State noxious weed lists for 46 states. State agriculture or natural resource departments.

I just wonder if breeding with another type of plant could create something that is poisonous to human body.

A member of the hop family (which is closely related to the cannabis family!

They are in the same family, not just related families. Cannabaceae.

It is pure weed, it's just been crossed with japanese hops. There is no poison, there is no danger. By that logic autos should be poisonous because of the rudi in them.

The reason japanese hops are banned is because they could escape and are invasive when they do. It has nothing to do with them being dangerous to humans.

A member of the hop family (which is closely related to the cannabis family!)

I've smoked worse! Salvia Divinorum for example?

What is 'pure weed' these days?

MikeyB.

Just curious, what's so harmful about salvia? Catnip i've heard is bad for your heart, knew someone who used to get high on it, some old dad. Again, same family as hops, canna, etc...

So it's not pure weed? No thanks

I think most people reading an auto ducksfoot thread aren't interested in landrace sativas or indicas but hey that's just me. If I can smoke it and it has cannabinoid terpenes and ISN'T cannabis that gets my attention. Been smoking "pure" canna for like 20 years, what's new to be done?
:)

Just curious, what's so harmful about salvia?

Nothing really, I suppose? I just had a bad reaction to another 'herb', the one and only time I tried it!

I think most people reading an auto ducksfoot thread aren't interested in landrace sativas or indicas but hey that's just me. If I can smoke it and it has cannabinoid terpenes and ISN'T cannabis that gets my attention. Been smoking "pure" canna for like 20 years, what's new to be done? :)

what's new to be done?

Always room for research and the advancement of cannabis in all areas!

MikeyB.

They are in the same family, not just related families. Cannabaceae.

It is pure weed, it's just been crossed with japanese hops. There is no poison, there is no danger. By that logic autos should be poisonous because of the rudi in them.

The reason japanese hops are banned is because they could escape and are invasive when they do. It has nothing to do with them being dangerous to humans.

Great info on the Cannabaceae plant family, been looking on Wikipedia and there seems to be a few plants and trees that are in the same family, i always knew Cannabis and Hops where related but never about all the others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabaceae#Phylogeny

I like the sound of Cannabis x Celtis now that would be something lol, a true Cannabis tree

Celtis species are generally medium-sized trees, reaching 10–25 m (33–82 ft) tall, rarely up to 40 m (130 ft) tall. The leaves are alternate, simple, 3–15 cm (1.2–5.9 in) long, ovate-acuminate, and evenly serrated margins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtis

There is also a bit about Hops on erowid, that mentions that recently Hops has been looked into for its anti cancer and anti viral properties, along with some peoples experiences of smoking it and it having a good synergy with Cannabis. It is also supposed to have benfits when it come to sleeping, anti anxiety and appetite.

https://www.erowid.org/herbs/hops/

Back