autoflowering duckfoot

Chef.gif............you can't have any, nyah, nyah, nyah.............em2700.gif.........................bad_b_sobad.gif

Looking great..Great thread..good to see that AFN innovation going on here..Keep up the good work!..Inspiring!

hello

thx

bonobo freakshow
bonobo is for real and not all seeds in my hand turn into gold

this one is ok
bonobo-albums-autoducks-picture429393-5315-011.jpg

look
bonobo-albums-autoducks-picture429396-5315-046.jpg

we all have bad hairdays havent we ?
these 4 autoducks are the dwarfsisters
i dont like this small pheno
and i think i kick them outside tomorrow
spring is in the air at the first sunbeam fallin on my balkony
i kick em out
they stay virgins
and they could be usefull for me to test they are frostresistent
bonobo-albums-autoducks-picture429397-5315-038.jpg

i have nothing against dwarfs dont get me wrong and i have short people as my best friend too :Nope::coffee2:

greetz bonobo

Bonobo, can you please provide a smoke and grow report on your ducksfoot?
Growing stealth plants is important to some but the type of effect is also important.

Keep up the good work.

"i have nothing against dwarfs dont get me wrong and i have short people as my best friend too" lol ya a funny dude ,hey small pheno,s rock especially if ya growing in a cupboard, will be a shame ta see the vertically challenged ones lost.

hello

thx

bonobo freakshow
bonobo is for real and not all seeds in my hand turn into gold

Yes yes, we know you're for real pardner -- but stop dodging the elephant in the room: whatcha plan on doing with all these goodies...you gonna share or you just teasin'?? Hmmm...?

I don't think I've seen this anywhere through the thread?

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Pintura_Ruderalis/KalySeeds/

Translated from German (sort of?):

KalySeeds - Pintura Ruderalis

A small but compact Automatic type Indica. Your provided with lots of resin thick tops and their gedrunger but massive growth with dark green, large leaves is very resistant and frost resistant.

She turns, depending on the season, and produces dark to black, colored purple tints in the leaves, stems, and later in flowering, depending on the temperature. In cold weather, they begin to show their colors but also in extreme heat or drought. The formation of the red dye is sort of protection.

All in all, PINTURA a fast and robust plant brings their income depending on experience growing up to 100g and fixed to harvest leafless, resinous Tops has their tastes good Maroc similar. She is ready between two and three months and can be sown from March to August.

Type: ruderalis / indica
Harvest: 3 months after sowing
Yield: 50g-100g
Potency: 7%
Taste: bitter herbal sßlich
Sow April to August
Germination: 3-28 days
Germination temperature: 18-24 degrees
Size: 70cm-1.50m
Water requirements: low
Resistance: to mold and spider mites

:peace:

MikeyB.

Nice info MikeyB, is a interesting strain for sure and amazing what Bonobo has done in this thread with what looks to be a very successful auto cross. After reading the link at seedfinder got me really interested and have been searching about and come across the following, i have no idea how legit this seedbank or the claims they make are, as everything about them seems to be in Polish, but they claim to sell what is a auto duck cross, but noticed in the translated description they say only some of the phenos will show the ducksfoot trait so could just be a clever sales technique or is not a stable cross.

https://www.f2seeds.fr.pl/duckfoot-lowryder-ak47-auto-reg-sztuk-p-362.html

Polish Google Translation

DuckFoot x Lowryder x AK47 Auto Reg ( 5 seeds )

"Mysterious variety of marijuana, Duck Foot invented and selected a so that its subsequent offspring was not like the appearance of the leaves, flowers or even the growth of traditional cannabis.All this to be able to sit her up on the windowsill or in the garden.
This variety was crossed with Lowryder AK47 and a great sativa
Please note that only a portion of the population will have a look Duck Foot and some will grow in a way that does not deviate from the other cannabis.
Cross exceptionally strong, full of vigor seeds have been tested by our testers.
Minimum spontaneous germination to 98% - a rapid increase in the phase of vegetation, automatic flowering 14 days after seedling emergence.
The variety produces a lot of suckers feels very good crops of green sea, a sea of green.
With this method, the yield increases of up to several tens of percent.
Powerful euphoric high by a wide margin Sativa."

Yes yes, we know you're for real pardner -- but stop dodging the elephant in the room: whatcha plan on doing with all these goodies...you gonna share or you just teasin'?? Hmmm...?

@%£&¤?"#&%#.........&=$?#@*¤"&...........%@$¤/&"#...................@%&#@$$#?¤"&..............muffled.jpg

Back