autoflowering duckfoot

Nice bro, looks like some Pintura Ruderalis :coffee break:

What in heck is Pintura Ruderalis??

Very nice work! I now have stitch's auto fuck foot Im trying to crack.

So do I, grew some, they didn't auto.....
"Incredible Sulk"

Mooons
PLEASE POST pics when yours get going as the curiosity is killing me to see what is grown from these... When I saw stitch list these I had thought maybe they were these that he brought out or something as I know this particular duckfoot has been seriously worked and documented vs this mystery one that has me intrigued.... @bon looking incredible as usual!

Stitch's is a serious ducksfoot -- webbed like crazy -- but it ain't an auto.

Seriously, how can I get some seeds? I have just the right spot for 6-8 plants outdoor.

I believe Dutch Passion have a good ducksfoot photo for those who have to have the camo qualities of this strain.

Incredible work bonobo!
I hope my auto ducks are the real deal as stitch stardom burned out a bit around here..

Not unless he sent you different beans to mine bro (sorry, sucks, if he did).

OMG guys I am making these tihis year some purple duck autos. I just got my hands on the original duckfoot regs from a friend of mine.

You got my order when you're done!!

Crazy strain. Great work bonobo, but, of course, you're sick of hearing that by now. Don't I feel like an asshole after all this fuss?! Grew ducksfoot and killed 'em 'cause they didn't auto; how naive I was to think such a thing was so easily acquired? Anyhow, might grow these Stitch suckers out right sometime soon.....

Bonobo nice handle . That's the rather affectionate monkey if I'm not mistaken Woops On the remote chance that you may want a test grow in another country may I offer up my services. I already have some Dutch Passion feminized Frisian Duck which I intend to grow outdoors this summer and I could include some of your autos as a comparison for scientific purposes ,naturally . :tiphat: Oh did I mention that I have a Dutch cousin . :grin:

what he said1.jpg..................I didnt do it.gif..............................em2700.gif

Maybee try pm'ing him, its against rules because it's In the open forum where everybody could see, what happens behind closed doors though only you and him can see

I don't need the beans bro.. I just ask in a generous way so everyone to get them from venders.eimages.jpg

Last edited:
Let ass kissing begin!!!
Your awesome bonobo relish in the admiration. You deserve it.

Quick google search and these plants do look like something called pintura ruderalis, an auto ducksfoot variety by kaly seeds, though they're out of stock at the moment (no surprise). I'll be keeping an eye on that bank for their restock 'cause I just ain't good at kissing ass!

Read the thread south syder.
goes back quite a ways.
I believe bonobo is rock solid!

Hi Joe,

I have read the whole thread man, in fact you'll find the excerpts in my remarks above are from throughout the thread. I'm not alleging that bonobo isn't for real, his thread is too well documented for anyone with a modicum of sense to jump to such a conclusion. And as with many here I am impressed with his efforts and commend him.

But I've noticed that to the impassioned requests for information on availability and petitons by competent, very enthusiastic guys, to help in his breeding effort, bonobo has remained silent. Unless I've missed it somewhere in this thread, and if so I'll stand corrected.

Now I like to throw pollen around as much as the next guy, and have been hankering after something exactly like this, as have many others here I see, for a very long time. As I'm not keen on throwing mine into the requests bin, I figure for anyone of a mind to try it themselves, or just have to have something near enough, this auto from kely Seeds would be a damned good start, and is bound to be back in stock sooner or later.

In any event, I commend bonobo on his efforts and if he ever needs help or decides to release these little beauties -- I too might be knocking oh his door.

Peace, and Cheers!

lol have to laugh, bonobo has been working this for ages! I've been so intrigued by it that it was what tipped me off and sent me into a deep spiraling rant about a breeder I use to highly respect... Who knows maybe one day these will be available at the new Seedbank that's carrying some of the new dragons... If not and if anyone wants to start from scratch, The photoperiod Ducksfoot is available here:
http://www.sanniesshop.com/duckfoot.html#/product/30006
you can not beat that price and would be hard pressed to find anything negative about Sannies Shop, mad legit.... Bonobo :bow: for this project, South Syder I also didn't take your post to mean anything other than what you intended... And that's just throwing out a very viable option to those who want to try this strain or something similar vs awaiting a word from Bonobo what his plans are with these, which he has infact been silent about, come on brother let us know your plans :) also to Bonobo :slap: for all the love you've obviously put into this project... It is indeed no easy thing.... Impressive work!
:Sharing One:

Back