Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

LMAO you flatter me bro but thank you for your kind words!:d5:
I do like playing with my plants, it's having limited space that gets you doing thing like that!
100CM x 60CM space.
I have also grown in smaller spaces and my piece de resistance would be my PC micro cab, boy that was a lot of fun.
Uk homes are smallest in Europe, even compared to such densely populated countries such as the Netherlands.
Add to that Landlords are splitting up big old houses in to small flat and the fact we have a housing crisis, growing small is the only option if you are a renter, which I am.
So small is beautiful but hopefully that will change one day!

So 10 Autocobs = 550 W, correct? My question is - what would that compare to hps in watts? Better than 600 obviously, but how about up against a 1000w?

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

My cob grows are no comparison to the hps grows I have done. Some will disagree but what I see is these 50 watt lights comparing to 150watts of hps. 4 cobs is definitely producing better results than a 600w hps. Some say you need 60% the wattage but I do think it's much less.

Got my @Rebel special. 1/2 gallon air pot under a single cob. Having a lot of fun with this one. Besides the daily watering lol.
IMG_1239.JPG
IMG_1238.JPG
IMG_1237.JPG

@mephisto
Sour livers is growing rapidly. Total of 5 testers under 2 more cobs.
IMG_1240.JPG
IMG_1241.JPG

Back