Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

Honestly, I'm new to growing! I need meds but can't get any decent gear! So I've been lurking online for months for the best setup and was leaning towards hps, but the power bill and my wife forbids them lol but these slick cobs I can have two, one for veg and one for flowering. I'm a lightweight smoker so don't need much! But this cob ticks all the right boxes! Let me know how much + shipping please

Honestly, I'm new to growing! I need meds but can't get any decent gear! So I've been lurking online for months for the best setup and was leaning towards hps, but the power bill and my wife forbids them lol but these slick cobs I can have two, one for veg and one for flowering. I'm a lightweight smoker so don't need much! But this cob ticks all the right boxes! Let me know how much + shipping please
Aussie these are both veg and flower in one cob. You would only need 1. The second could be used to help increase yield but not necessary.

You know what? I'm sold I have K3 l600 in a 4x4 I want more light would 2 be fine in that space or 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You will be surprised how powerful these are. If you continue with the kind you would probably want one on either side. Your now at 64 par watts. With 2 autocobs your adding 50 par watts and the best part is that your filling in a lot of the missed spectrum.

Thanks sir I will buy 1 in the very near future for now.
Are there any coupons available for this product?

I can't wait in gonna hold back the next grow till I get them..[emoji378][emoji378][emoji378][emoji378]

Thanks sir I will buy 1 in the very near future for now.
Are there any coupons available for this product?

I can't wait in gonna hold back the next grow till I get them..[emoji378][emoji378][emoji378][emoji378]

We do plan on doing some promotions and giveaways but nothing set in stone yet.

He's not lying when he says these little suckers are bright! I've had mine up and running 24 hours now and I'm sold on switching over to cobs in my large tent after I finish this grow.

He's not lying when he says these little suckers are bright! I've had mine up and running 24 hours now and I'm sold on switching over to cobs in my large tent after I finish this grow.

Thank you for your support.

We are working on getting reflectors on the site as well. The testing I have done has been in favor of the addition

@BigSm0 I hope it is okay to drop a link here responding to the EU issues. (this site was already linked i am just pointing out)

@ClockworkOrange where do you find heatsink in EU?
Mouser and Digikey (both have .co.uk and .de domains I think) have Cree/Citizen in EU.

While checking and comparing a forum member dropped their site and I saw they sell the components as single parts 2. That is saving everyone in EU from cracking their heads open for COBs since its pretty similar to bigsm0's version. When i find a COB worthy and EU available i will most likely set up a cob tent soon.
http://www.todogrowled.com/gb/13-components

Edit: I found digikey to be a .com domain, mouser also, but mouser seem to sell to EU so i will check em out.

Edit [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]: Didnt found citizen cobs there but i found these http://eu.mouser.com/new/Philips-Lumileds/philipslumileds-Luxeon-CoB/
@BigSm0 ever heard/read about them? I wonder if the can fvck with your set up since i most likely will copy it (would've bought if there wasnt the tax iss)

Last edited:
Back