Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

I decided to buy a couple of them. I am interested to grow next to my other led/COB lights that are much bigger in build. Plus I am curious about electrical useage compared to my other lights. This is outstanding.

I decided to buy a couple of them. I am interested to grow next to my other led/COB lights that are much bigger in build. Plus I am curious about electrical useage compared to my other lights. This is outstanding.
Are you going to document the grow with them? I would like to tag along for the journey, if so.

They draw .49 amps so you could run 30 off a standard 15 amp breaker. Flexiblity is key

They are the same as a big light just dissected. Which is a little more expensive per cob overall but less expensive upfront. You can add cobs as fast or slow as you want and still have that flexibility.

Nice work BIGsmo... How about 3 pin power cord for au? I'm keen as! Just reading this thread alone answered all my questions in been asking myself and google for weeks! Big ups BIGsmo how much to send to Australia?

Back