Lighting AutoCOB 55 Watt COB LED Grow Light

What size tent is that. 2 cobs wow nice coverage . Definitely considering them.

"carpe diem"
They are actually to powerful for the space. We spoke and I recommended training the plants to grow wider rather than tall.

Scroll up and you can see how I'm using mine. 4 in a 4x4 tent, 3 in a 2x4 space and 6 in a 5x5 tent. I have them all adjusted at different heights for max benefit for each plant. I will probably take them down at the end of the run and rearrange them better.

What size tent is that. 2 cobs wow nice coverage . Definitely considering them.

"carpe diem"

As sm0 said, these are too powerful the space I have. I'm going to either grow plants very low in here or just use it to germinate only pulling 55w per light. The tent is 30"x18" by 36" tall. This thing is TINY and awesome because I can move it wherever.

1acb93f76c80667156f8b80c8b0bf8e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they really weigh 2.1kg? @BigSm0 are yours that heavy? Hope I don't sound too dumb but that seems like a LOT for something the size of my outstretched hand.

Thats most likely because your hands have no metal heatsinks on them... :biggrin:

Do they really weigh 2.1kg? @BigSm0 are yours that heavy? Hope I don't sound too dumb but that seems like a LOT for something the size of my outstretched hand.
Sorry I must have overlooked this. Yes they do have some weight to them with the heatsink and driver together

I've been browsing through this forum today after ordering some auto flower strains. Can't wait to test them out and then I came upon these threads about this 55w autocob. I'm really liking how this is going so far @BigSm0. My current set up is a 4x4 tent with a 600w HPS for flower. Never really liked having a reflector and a big ballast laying around, and not to mention extra ducting and a fan to cool the light. How many of these would you recommend to maximize results in a 4x4 tent? Definitely considering trying these in the future.

Yo @Andi I forget which one of the cob threads I saw this on but I believe this is it.
https://cobkits.com/product/ledil-angelina-reflector-f13838-for-ideal/

I've been browsing through this forum today after ordering some auto flower strains. Can't wait to test them out and then I came upon these threads about this 55w autocob. I'm really liking how this is going so far @BigSm0. My current set up is a 4x4 tent with a 600w HPS for flower. Never really liked having a reflector and a big ballast laying around, and not to mention extra ducting and a fan to cool the light. How many of these would you recommend to maximize results in a 4x4 tent? Definitely considering trying these in the future.

Yo @Andi I forget which one of the cob threads I saw this on but I believe this is it.
https://cobkits.com/product/ledil-angelina-reflector-f13838-for-ideal/

I fully understand your concern. This is the reason I went into cobs in the first place.
4 would be the minimum, you could increase to 6 or even 8 if you wanted to. I'm seeing great results with 6 in a 5x5 and 4 in a 4x4. More wattage equalls a bigger yield to a certain extent.

Back