New Grower AutoBeast Guided Grow - FastBuds Northern Lights & ChemDawg Autos

It's my first grow. What will I yield average per plant...?

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 8 42.1%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 6+

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
thanks @AutoDevilBlooming and @autobeast for this chance to watch a guided novice grow. it's really good to get clarity on the steps having read many of the pages of threads from autobeast. am on different nutes and under led but following the process

It's a real pleasure reading this message because that's exactly what we are trying to accomplish with this Thread and our plans for the Future to offer consultancy services are well underway behind the scenes too so getting feedback like this makes it all worthwhile already.

We make a great Duo.

I'm a precision OCD New School Wannabe Technology Geek wanting to monitor everything from pH and Humidity and Room Temp and Calculating Optimum Light time using University Lecturers scientific approach and formula because I've always been a power in the numbers kind of guy and I'm also a bit autistic so my brain doesn't work like normal brains.

By contrast @autobeast is a True Auto Expert and an Old School Perfectionist with years and years of hands on growing experience with everything from bag seeds to clones to the finest Autoflower genetics where he's found his pinnacle although that's debatable if you've seen his latest tent full of photo Bruce banners it seems his limits are endless.

So while these Girls are technically his Grow as I'm not doing anything he hasn't approved down to nutrients soil lights and airflow and following his methods to the word I am taking steps behind the scenes to understanding the environment around them and understanding the difference low humidity can have opposed to high humidity and how having an inflow affects temperate and how an exhaust affects humidity etc.

While you only need to look at some of the outdoor grows in here to see Autoflower will grow in far from optimum conditions and still produce exceptional buds optimising the environment for the various stages of the life cycle of the plant is something I'm slowly becoming obsessed with.

Even if I can't afford the gadgetry to implement the optimum conditions I do want to understand how and why people have managed to create such a thing when plants are supposed to grow outside where conditions are forever changing.

So I'm documenting everything I see and learn so that people like me don't need to strike the jackpot and acquaint @autobeast but can instead visit here with a blank canvas approach and learn everything you need to know about getting the most from your Autoflower Ladies.

The Northern Lights was feeling left out after the Chemdawg got her very own photoshoot so I had to give her a photoshoot of her own even though I don't class her as legal yet.

• Love
Reactions: DOA
View attachment 1285251
View attachment 1285252View attachment 1285253

Day 21, 15 and 9 for these 3.

Day 21 Chemdawg - Topped on Day 17 and daily leaf tucking to maintain the even canopy we all know and love.

Day 15 - Northern Lights
A slow starter for sure but having not forced herself upward for the light but remained healthy her Node spacing is very tight indeed which long term is a good thing but short term it makes leaf tucking more important and in due course LST will be needed with more intent than the Chemdawg who is bushing out nicely.

Day 9 - Chemdawg #2
This one has confused me a couple of times with its leaf structure and had me questioning if I had the other 2 girls the wrong way round but with the latest stretch its looking like we were right to begin with so expecting it to start with a nice healthy spread in the next week with similar node spacing to her sister.

Happy growing everyone
#ediagd

Either way

Day 22 for the Chemdawg and we are finally letting her loose with some Nutrients.

Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow Part A and B have been added 5ml per litre and the last week with Organic Blackstrap Molasses being introduced.

This is where the Magic starts to happen but keeping this girl happy with nothing but water and light for 21 days is an achievement in itself so only pays testament to the strength and high quality of the Medium. BioBizz LiteMix really does do a lot of the hard work for you and then rewards you for giving it the reins of nutritional trust.

Bring on the growth spurt.

Happy Growing Everyone #ediagd

Last edited:
How has your girl been since Topping brother? She feeling the benefits? Here's hoping....
Yep. Topped 5 of them. All looking bonnie. Got one that’s looking a little pale. I can post a pic but didn’t want to step on your thread.

Feel free you earned the right to do so being so courteous.

Here's an update on my 3 tonight. 2nd one was topped last night so Day 24/18 and 12 for these 3.
20210210_222244.jpg
20210210_222145.jpg
20210210_222135.jpg

Officially entering AutoBeast mode after just 2 feeds the girl is really reaching out to maximise herself.

Will be giving her some LST tonight as the lower canopy is riddled with potential dominance.

#ediagd

Also an update below of the other two ladies who are coming along nicely on Day 21 and Day 12.

20210212_223323.jpg

20210212_223341.jpg

20210214_083421-01.jpeg
20210214_083414-01.jpeg
20210214_083250-01.jpeg

Days 14, 22 and 27 for these three ladies and the leading lady is crying out for some LST so tonight we sort her right out.

The Middle Chemdawg is so tightly compact and stumpy LST is going to be challenging the node spacing has barely enough for the thickness of a finger between them so she's really kicking out the typical Indica Structure but her Day 14 sister is rather different.

She's reaching for the light like a Raver at Creamfields.

All been an absolute pleasure to grow so far and approaching week 5 on the leading lady is getting exciting.

Almost halfway there now the real fun starts.

Thanks again to @autobeast for those #autobeastmethods

Back