New Grower AutoBeast Guided Grow - FastBuds Northern Lights & ChemDawg Autos

It's my first grow. What will I yield average per plant...?

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 8 42.1%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 6+

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Off with her head!

Chemdawg Topped Day 17 above ground.

She is gonna be a bit camera shy now for a few days while she recovers.

Will update on the other two girls tomorrow.
That's interesting- i always thought the topping was just the new node, not the new node and established one. It's more extreme than i have done. (not saying it is wrong as i am very much a learner....). So is that the fifth node and the early shoots of the 6th or the fourth and the fifth?

That's interesting- i always thought the topping was just the new node, not the new node and established one. It's more extreme than i have done. (not saying it is wrong as i am very much a learner....). So is that the fifth node and the early shoots of the 6th or the fourth and the fifth?
This is the correct way to top any plant.autobeast own findings.anything else u read.or see on the internet about topping autos, is bullsh1t!!!! ;) the new nodes were the 5th.so this plant was topped at the 4th node;) happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
First sign of trouble in Paradise on Day 19 so thought I'd share as until now it's been plain sailing almost too good to be true.

Reality check perhaps?

I'm hoping it's nothing plant threatening but I've gotta say I got a pang in my gut of panic.

There's only one hole in one leaf and I spotted it just after lights out yesterday and after just checking now nothing has changed.

This is where if I was a seasoned veteran all would be remedied but as a noob prevention has to be easier than the cure so any suggestions welcome.

My guess was wind burn as I'd put my new fan in the wrong way round so my tent was blowing up like a balloon but I wasn't home to notice it just installed it and went out came back to a Holey leaf.

Fan now reversed and its worked wonders for conditions in my tent.

Sat at a very tidy 45% humidity and 26 degrees.

#EDIAGD

20210205_122517.jpg

Another update for the @Fast Buds Heather Northern Lights.

Prominent difference in age between this and the Chemdawg despite being planted same day.

The Chemdawg was topped 3 days ago having reached her 5th node with wider spacing between them than the Northern Lights.

With around an inch between Nodes on the Chemdawg the Northern Lights has stepped up to raise the bar with less than half an inch between her Nodes.

Until I got my exhaust fan in she looked stumped to the ground but the last couple of days I've watched her start to reach for the light.

Whilst they are both on Day 20 of life above ground I'm going to be leaving this one a little longer before Topping as she seems a bit of a late bloomer so giving her some extra time before I attack her.

EDIAGD - Every Day Is A Growing Day.
20210206_084413.jpg

I'd have done the same as you mate no doubt about it. All YT videos I've seen have followed your method but I've seen AutoBeast results and happy to apply them to mine I don't see any indoor autos ever reaching the same heights and yields even on the channels on YouTube that have 0000's of views.

This is gonna be an exciting week of growth though so looking forward to see the results.

Happy growing everyone
EDIAGD

I'd have done the same as you mate no doubt about it. All YT videos I've seen have followed your method but I've seen AutoBeast results and happy to apply them to mine I don't see any indoor autos ever reaching the same heights and yields even on the channels on YouTube that have 0000's of views.

This is gonna be an exciting week of growth though so looking forward to see the results.

Happy growing everyone
EDIAGD
just snipped mine in same fashion so let's see....

Last edited:
IMG_20210206_144026_474.jpg

This is Day 19...

2 Days after Topping and although she said she would be camera shy for 6 days I managed to convince her by telling her I'd get my Nikon out and give her the Proper Social Media Treatment and well she soon started turning it on for the camera once I popped my filter on.

First time I've ever handled a picture like this in Lightroom but it's got me by the balls now I've got the lil merch tweaks so thanks @autobeastautoflowering for loaning me the Cap and Sticker for a few days but I don't think I'm gonna be giving you them back anytime soon

Hopefully @Fast Buds Heather catches a glimpse and I can kit the place out with Merch...

I'll pop an update of the other two on later tonight but couldn't wait to upload this after taking it last night just before lights out.

Happy Growing Everyone
Every Day Is A Growing Day
#EDIAGD

Back