New Grower AutoBeast Guided Grow - FastBuds Northern Lights & ChemDawg Autos

It's my first grow. What will I yield average per plant...?

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 8 42.1%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 6+

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Hi Dean mate thanks for dropping in, they're 15 Litre fella 32cm Diameter. 3 of them in a 4"x4" #autobeastmethods
Hope you're good my man appreciate all the IG love doesn't go unnoticed

I guessed they were 15 but wasn't sure, love is everything :smoking: :vibes: :d5:

View attachment 1286971View attachment 1286972View attachment 1286973
Days 14, 22 and 27 for these three ladies and the leading lady is crying out for some LST so tonight we sort her right out.

The Middle Chemdawg is so tightly compact and stumpy LST is going to be challenging the node spacing has barely enough for the thickness of a finger between them so she's really kicking out the typical Indica Structure but her Day 14 sister is rather different.

She's reaching for the light like a Raver at Creamfields.

All been an absolute pleasure to grow so far and approaching week 5 on the leading lady is getting exciting.

Almost halfway there now the real fun starts.

Thanks again to @autobeast for those #autobeastmethods
Looking good bro, they growing great :vibes: :headbang:

Reactions: DOA
There seems to be a hole in the top of my oldest girl where she was topped and I don't like it one bit I'm scared it's gonna split when applying LST to the top 2 Nodes
Tune in later on to find out what's happened and whether I'm a worry bear as well as impatient or if it needed Dr AutoBeast care and attention.

****Cue dramatic Eastenders thump****

Reactions: DOA
There seems to be a hole in the top of my oldest girl where she was topped and I don't like it one bit I'm scared it's gonna split when applying LST to the top 2 Nodes
Tune in later on to find out what's happened and whether I'm a worry bear as well as impatient or if it needed Dr AutoBeast care and attention.

****Cue dramatic Eastenders thump****
Just broke a main stem trying to lst a really compact plant- gaffered her up and she's looking perky again this morning. Might have to rethink training on that one...

Just broke a main stem trying to lst a really compact plant- gaffered her up and she's looking perky again this morning. Might have to rethink training on that one...
This is a first for me so I'll be learning something whatever comes, it may not even be anything at all but I've wrapped some training wire round it anyway to give her a loving squeeze and reassured her ill do what I can to keep her bushing out like a lady garden of celibacy during lockdown. I don't have any tape so I'm at a loss for now what else I could do but it's gone on the shopping list for the future as I'm sure I'll need it at some point as much as I tell myself I'll be gentle.
#ediagd

This is a first for me so I'll be learning something whatever comes, it may not even be anything at all but I've wrapped some training wire round it anyway to give her a loving squeeze and reassured her ill do what I can to keep her bushing out like a lady garden of celibacy during lockdown. I don't have any tape so I'm at a loss for now what else I could do but it's gone on the shopping list for the future as I'm sure I'll need it at some point as much as I tell myself I'll be gentle.
#ediagd
sure it will be fine- they are hardy beasts. hopefully nothing will happen but any old tape works, sellotape, that stuff plumbers use for leaks, i just keep gaffer around in case i need to kidnap anyone at short notice.

Back