New Grower AutoBeast Guided Grow - FastBuds Northern Lights & ChemDawg Autos

It's my first grow. What will I yield average per plant...?

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 8 42.1%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 6+

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
They're all looking super, defo going to be big girls by the looks of it :smoking:will you be topping them?
I've fired over that exact question to @autobeast mate my gut is telling me to Top at 5th Node so I'm gonna get him to come and work his autobeast magic on her while I watch and learn.
It also looks like the bottom Nodes aren't getting the exposure they need so it may turn out that with the Topping comes a little LST will have to wait and see what AutoBeast wants to do with her.
Just gonna sit back and watch AutoBeast work his magic for the first 2 girls then I'm gonna have a go myself with the little lady bringing up the rear 12 Days behind. Got my gloves garden wire and Bio
Just ordered an Exhale Grow Bag ready for boosting Co2 in flower not heard a single word said bad about the stuff anywhere online and it's simple biology that giving plants more Co2 is good for them which is one of the reasons we have a little chat every morning and night. I know they can hear me and connect with me better plus that extra Co2 I'm breathing out when I talk is gonna cheer the ladies up.
AutoBeast Methods shining bright.
EDIAGD

Is pic 1 day 16 above dirt..
if so then jeepers creepers what on earth you feeding that thing, she's a Biggin, need chains to do Lst

Haha yeah today's only Day 16 above ground and all she has had so far is her soil and water. Less is best and lots of love. I've no reference point to compare her against as a benchmark except the Northern Lights next to her which is sticking to stocky side up and is only just reaching her 3rd nose after being planted the same day.

Happy happy girls.

I've fired over that exact question to @autobeast mate my gut is telling me to Top at 5th Node so I'm gonna get him to come and work his autobeast magic on her while I watch and learn.
It also looks like the bottom Nodes aren't getting the exposure they need so it may turn out that with the Topping comes a little LST will have to wait and see what AutoBeast wants to do with her.
Just gonna sit back and watch AutoBeast work his magic for the first 2 girls then I'm gonna have a go myself with the little lady bringing up the rear 12 Days behind. Got my gloves garden wire and Bio
Just ordered an Exhale Grow Bag ready for boosting Co2 in flower not heard a single word said bad about the stuff anywhere online and it's simple biology that giving plants more Co2 is good for them which is one of the reasons we have a little chat every morning and night. I know they can hear me and connect with me better plus that extra Co2 I'm breathing out when I talk is gonna cheer the ladies up.
AutoBeast Methods shining bright.
EDIAGD
I've heard good things about those exhale bags to but looking into them, they apparently only last about 2 weeks and then you need a new one. At £25 a bag I thought I would make my own Co2 dispenser using, bread yeast, sugar, tomatoes and molasses, this will still need to be topped up every 10 days or so but it's cheap.

Those girls are looking magnificent, what ever you're doing, keep doing it:smoking:.

I've heard good things about those exhale bags to but looking into them, they apparently only last about 2 weeks and then you need a new one. At £25 a bag I thought I would make my own Co2 dispenser using, bread yeast, sugar, tomatoes and molasses, this will still need to be topped up every 10 days or so but it's cheap.

Those girls are looking magnificent, what ever you're doing, keep doing it:smoking:.

Thanks my man. I've only paid £8 for the smaller unbranded version covers smaller surface area but enough to feed my girls. It takes 30 days to fully optimise apparently then lasts up to 6 weeks in optimal and up to 75 days in total. Penny pinching again but worth a try just for the logical sense it makes.
I can't really take much credit for the girls I'm hanging on the coat tails of @autobeast at this point but I agree they look like very happy ladies.
EDIAGD

Thanks my man. I've only paid £8 for the smaller unbranded version covers smaller surface area but enough to feed my girls. It takes 30 days to fully optimise apparently then lasts up to 6 weeks in optimal and up to 75 days in total. Penny pinching again but worth a try just for the logical sense it makes.
I can't really take much credit for the girls I'm hanging on the coat tails of @autobeast at this point but I agree they look like very happy ladies.
EDIAGD
I'll look into those at £8 for 75 days, that saves me fathing about. :smoking:

Haha yeah today's only Day 16 above ground and all she has had so far is her soil and water. Less is best and lots of love. I've no reference point to compare her against as a benchmark except the Northern Lights next to her which is sticking to stocky side up and is only just reaching her 3rd nose after being planted the same day.

Happy happy girls.
Wow its looking amazing, I'm using the same soil and a 600hps too but didn't use anything else,
Brilliant mate :thumbsup:

I'll look into those at £8 for 75 days, that saves me fathing about. :smoking:
Just ebay exhale bag I paid £7.95 for mine done some digging around and well less is more in most cases but anything is better than nothing as far as boosting Co2 goes.

I feel you on the homemade stuff though staying true to the organic side of things and being in control of everything going in there is only gonna make it better over time as you understand proportions and ratios of substrate content over time.

Most research I found came on growing magic mushroom threads using these bags which is something I never ever considered doing...... Until now..... Mwuhahaha.
Psilocybin Dreams Loading.....

So having introduced the Inline Exhaust fan it's dropped my temperature to a much more comfortable place but its raining here today so humidity is very low.

I know it's standard practice to keep a window open in your grow room to help with air circulation but should this same scenario happen again during flower I'm gonna need to do something to up the humidity even if that means turning off the extractor fan.

At the moment tent conditions are ranging anywhere from 22 and 28 Celsius and anywhere between 20% and 60% humidity which for a control freak like me is too wide a spectrum for each so I'm slowly working through the 3 speeds on each fan and noting the temp and humidity with each to see if any offer more consistent results than any others.

Whilst I'm more than happy to sit back and watch these girls work their magic the autistic number fiend in me wants to record every last detail of every last possible scenario and what it's going to result in.

Statistics percentages patterns trends and ratios get my blood pumping if the subject is right so immersing myself in the numbers is definitely going to be a thing.

Finally pulled out the DSLR last night to take some Macro Shots now shes no longer a suitable age for Epstein and its driven the love up even more.

May sneak a couple on the thread later tonight if I get chance to get onto Lightroom.

Happy happy girls happy happy grower.

#EDIAGD

Off with her head!

Chemdawg Topped Day 17 above ground.

She is gonna be a bit camera shy now for a few days while she recovers.

Will update on the other two girls tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20210203_203748-01.jpeg
    20210203_203748-01.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 33
Day 17 Above Ground for the Gargantuan Fast Buds Chemdawg.

Previous post showed what was topped from her and you can see she still looks ready to take on the world.

My BioBizz FishMix has arrived today. We are going to be feeding the main girl with Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow Parts A and B when we move past Day 21 and that's when the Magic will really start to happen.

The youngest girl another Fast Buds Chemdawg is going to get the BioBizz FishMix but everything else will be identical to see if there's any significant difference in results.

Since installing the extractor fan I'm finding a much cooler temperature from when I started sitting now consistently between 27 and 29 degrees Celsius and humidity is all over the place to be honest everytime I look so safe to say to optimise fully I'd need something to help with that.

The Northern Lights is establishing herself as a typical low lying indica so should be fairly straightforward to implement a bit of LST as they seem to be growing in perfect harmony.

The Baby Chemdawg seems like she's been a little stumped for growth in comparison to Chemzilla but as this is my Maiden Voyage that could just be 2 different genetics of the same breed.

Anyway that's all for now Chemzilla will be taking a break from the camera for a few days but will continue to update on the Northern Lights and Baby Chemdawg
20210203_235003.jpg

Attachments

• 20210203_234932-01.jpeg
    20210203_234932-01.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 18
  • 20210203_234828-01.jpeg
    20210203_234828-01.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 18
  • 20210203_234919-01.jpeg
    20210203_234919-01.jpeg
    6.6 MB · Views: 22
Last edited: