New Grower AutoBeast Guided Grow - FastBuds Northern Lights & ChemDawg Autos

It's my first grow. What will I yield average per plant...?

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 8 42.1%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 6+

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Ok..................why not a tray of some sort? That looks like a hassle.

I don't know about you but putting stuff in shopping bags has never been a hassle for me. Trays cost money bags don't and the added bonus if it splits they're bags for life so I can just take it back and replace it for free...... You're right though I'll upgrade to some saucepan trays very soon Sainsburys have yet to offer me sponsorship.

I don't know about you but putting stuff in shopping bags has never been a hassle for me. Trays cost money bags don't and the added bonus if it splits they're bags for life so I can just take it back and replace it for free...... You're right though I'll upgrade to some saucepan trays very soon Sainsburys have yet to offer me sponsorship.
Well, doing what ya gotta do until ya can do better! It works! LOL!

Well, doing what ya gotta do until ya can do better! It works! LOL!

One upgrade at a time. £5 for a piece of plastic or wrestling with my carrier bags in carrier bags in carrier bags cupboard was a no brainer. Next on the wishlist is a carbon filter. The only way is up for this baby gardener.

BioBizz CalMag and Extractor Fan arrived today so gotta get a plug on the Fan and get her up and running. In my photography I wasn't happy until I had all the kit I thought I needed true kitwhore and in hindsight I'd have been better with a less is more approach.

Hoping the same applies here I'm all for convincing them they're just chilling outside with a mate who comes to chat to them twice a day and brings them a takeaway when they need it.

One upgrade at a time. £5 for a piece of plastic or wrestling with my carrier bags in carrier bags in carrier bags cupboard was a no brainer. Next on the wishlist is a carbon filter. The only way is up for this baby gardener.

BioBizz CalMag and Extractor Fan arrived today so gotta get a plug on the Fan and get her up and running. In my photography I wasn't happy until I had all the kit I thought I needed true kitwhore and in hindsight I'd have been better with a less is more approach.

Hoping the same applies here I'm all for convincing them they're just chilling outside with a mate who comes to chat to them twice a day and brings them a takeaway when they need it.
the extractor fan should help temp i imagine. i have LED's which don't chuck out so much but if the fan is off the temps go up

the extractor fan should help temp i imagine. i have LED's which don't chuck out so much but if the fan is off the temps go up

Yeah that makes sense I'm on HPS and feels like a humid afternoon on the Costa Del Sol in there if I close my eyes and imagine the memories hard enough. The fan came with just 2 wires dangling out though not what I'd have expected. Was hoping for a ground live and earth instead I got just the 2 so have no idea where to start wiring it.

Attachments

• received_237611874495762.jpeg
    received_237611874495762.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 39

[/QUOT
Yeah that makes sense I'm on HPS and feels like a humid afternoon on the Costa Del Sol in there if I close my eyes and imagine the memories hard enough. The fan came with just 2 wires dangling out though not what I'd have expected. Was hoping for a ground live and earth instead I got just the 2 so have no idea where to start wiring it.
That's an interesting piece of kit, make sure you wear your wellies before you plug that bad boy in.:smoking:

OK so the supplier has replied with the following
"The two cables can be connected to the neutral wire and the live wire to work normally. There is no need to connect the ground wire. It is made of metal and can introduce static electricity into the wall to achieve the function of the ground wire."

Wish me luck at the weekend....

OK so the supplier has replied with the following
"The two cables can be connected to the neutral wire and the live wire to work normally. There is no need to connect the ground wire. It is made of metal and can introduce static electricity into the wall to achieve the function of the ground wire."

Wish me luck at the weekend....
Are you connecting it to a 240v source or a leisure battery?

Back