New Grower AutoBeast Guided Grow - FastBuds Northern Lights & ChemDawg Autos

It's my first grow. What will I yield average per plant...?

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 5 26.3%

Votes: 8 42.1%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 6+

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I leave a radio on for mine playing classical music, there's some good evidence to suggest they like it.:smoking:

I leave a radio on for mine playing classical music, there's some good evidence to suggest they like it.:smoking:
I've heard this. Been doing the same for my baby girl due 5th February. I need me a DAB Radio and Classical FM I concur with that Science same with the study in America that put 2 plants in a school hallway left one had a sign saying "say nice things to me" and one on the right saying "insult me" one on the right looked battered and bruised and the one on the right was beaming. Classical music frequencies aren't used in modern music I used to produce music and there's something special about 60-70 instruments all playing as one in an orchestra that just isn't appreciated anymore.... (showing my age slightly)

I've heard this. Been doing the same for my baby girl due 5th February. I need me a DAB Radio and Classical FM I concur with that Science same with the study in America that put 2 plants in a school hallway left one had a sign saying "say nice things to me" and one on the right saying "insult me" one on the right looked battered and bruised and the one on the right was beaming. Classical music frequencies aren't used in modern music I used to produce music and there's something special about 60-70 instruments all playing as one in an orchestra that just isn't appreciated anymore.... (showing my age slightly)
I'm glad you said that, as I personally believe that the plant itself is actually aware :smoking: , that it has an element of consciousness or maybe intereacts with elemental energy within its surroundings.

Last edited:
I'm glad you said that, as I personally believe that the plant itself is actually aware :smoking: , that it has an element of conscious or maybe intereacts with elemental energy within its surroundings.

From one spiritual brother to another.
Couldn't agree more. We're all connected by an invisible energy for sure. Good vibes and bad vibes are very very real. Only gotta piss a woman off to know that bad vibes are real and only gotta leave a toxic one to know good vibes exist.

Latest update.

Day 8 for the front runners and 1st Day in Soil for the replacement Chemdawg.

Soaked the 15l Pot with 3L of water then popped in the tent for an hour to warm the soil through and after 36 hours Germinating in a paper towel popped the giddy little taprooted seed facing down into the soil half an inch below ground patted her down and glazed the top layer of soil again with some more water.

Expecting to see this little lady pop her head above in the next couple of days with her first 4 leaves and this will be my little baby that I'll mimic @autobeast methods with his watchful eye over me whereas the other two will be maintained by him with me shadowing and soaking it all up like that BioBizz LiteMix soaks up water.

I've already learned so much peppering questions at him and I'll be impressed if he makes it through the whole harvest with me without wishing at moments he didn't hook me up.

I'm as immersive obsessive and attention to detailed as they come so I want to know every in and out of why he does some things and why he doesn't do others. Whilst it's great having a friendly forum there really is nothing like having a grow consultant at hand and if I didn't have him I'd have been more than happy to pay someone to guide me the way he is doing.... Gotta be a market for that somewhere? @autobeast penny for your thoughts.

So far so good....

My thermometer humidity gauge arrived this morning even though I have no clue how I can impact either of this to optimise it given my equipment its more for my own learning experience as I am journalling it as of today behind the scenes.

This was the 1st reading I took but the temperature has since risen and the humidity has dropped. Sat at 29 degrees and 45% humidity at the moment which to me seems too warm but nothing alarming about the humidity..... I don't think
As I say not much I can do to alter either but any tips warmly welcomed.

20210126_124749.jpg

Attachments

• 20210126_124705.jpg
    20210126_124705.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 24
  • 20210126_124652.jpg
    20210126_124652.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 22
  • 20210126_114712.jpg
    20210126_114712.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 30
Morning fellow Growmantics.

Day 9 for the Chemdawg Auto and Northern Lights Auto and expecting it to be Day 1 above ground for the late starting Chemdawg.

As a virgin grower I am fascinated by how fast these ladies blossom

The Chemdawg (I think) is looking deliciously symmetrical which works wonders for my OCD already 2 full sets of Modes and seems to be starting on the 3rd so looking promising for some good tight Node Spacing.

The Northern Lights lady seems to still be doing most of her work underground but first lot of leaves are a nice healthy green.

Starting to feel like my tent may be a little too hot, every guide and journal I've seen the Temp has never exceeded 30 degrees but my HPS is kicking out a mega 32.5 degrees in the tent with a 45% humidity. I'm lacking on gadgets to amend either of the above but any insight into what impact either of these have would be warmly welcomed as my immersive obsessive brain begins looking to create the perfect environment for my girls.

Haven't needed water for a couple of days now so they will all be getting a good splash around lunchtime. Something beautiful about just giving a plant water and watching it grow perfectly while seeing others put loads of extra nutrients and root feed in. Less is Best as the man @autobeast would say and I'm inclined to agree.

Attachments

• 20210127_224231.jpg
    20210127_224231.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 43
  • 20210127_224107.jpg
    20210127_224107.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 36
What kind pot are those and what's up with the wrinkled look?

Reactions: DOA
What kind pot are those and what's up with the wrinkled look?
They're plastic bags over the pots, keeps everything tidy and sucks up any run off.

They're plastic bags over the pots, keeps everything tidy and sucks up any run off.
Ok..................why not a tray of some sort? That looks like a hassle.

Reactions: DOA
Back