hey guy's quick little update, the Duurty Magic is about 20% amber... She really cut back on drinking, I'll end up having flush her with a few gals of water.. I want take that one around 30%, so possibly tomorrow...She a lot more colorful then the first, with much-much larger/fuller buds...The Dragon Queen is on ripen nutes, hopefully in a few days she'll be closer to finish up..Here's a few shots of first jar Duurty starting to cure..

img_4498-jpg.845902

img_4497-jpg.845904

:d5::biggrin::thumbsup::woohoo::pass:

Last edited:
:d5: nice!

Looking amazing brother !! Man u won't believe what im getting out of all my plants:-D I got seeds from the four males I pulled. The bags wasn't even fully matured or opened up so I dunno but the only one it didn't get was my Durban poison. Kinda bummed me out it didn't get hit . But even the critical mass has like 5 seeds in her I have found so far. The only strains I had was my new one and the big seed plants from my boy. I'm stoked to see the new strains I've accidently created lol.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

I now have 2nd jar starting to cure, I'll be checking the trics on the Duurty in a few, that one probably ready for flush & to be harvested..I was only able get 1gal plain water into her, so I'll have just flush with 3 gals plain water..she kinda stopped drinking abruptly.. I would like video when I flush this one, to show them gnats being pushed out sides of that smart pot... so maybe i'll do that... really I only want as to proof it's happening just like I say it is... plus that way am able backup what I am saying..:d5::pass:

I still have no pests what so ever with the peat moss and cow shit . I think imma stick with the shit lol

I still have no pests what so ever with the peat moss and cow shit . I think imma stick with the shit lol

yeah welll this has nothing to do with my medium, it's only the smart pots and only on outside of them... thats reason why I'm record when I do flush to prove just that. the fly flew in a long time ago I watched the bastard fly in... then after a couple days, was over run with them... I heard everything under the stars as to the cause to my problem except for the actual cause...I know the cause really I watched the bastard fly in... my hands were kinda full at the time, but I remember the day well now...

well, I just back from checking Trics and she is completely ready for harvest!:d5::woohoo: so, what a way to spend the day in the Blizzard... i'll be busy flushing & trimming this until late tonight.. I'll take pre-harvest photo's and get them up as soon as possible, depending on how long harvest takes, possibly tomorrow for pictures! This plant come out super amazing!!! She is huge & very colorful & very very aromatic !!!:dancer::drool::thumbsup:

Back