2017 vintage Canna will be a fine year at the Unique household!
I really put out some record setter's in 2017, was a very good year for me, growing wise! set 3 weight record's, won first place... plus these fine beauty's sure to have me hold some more weight records...:d5::pass:

Was an excellent year! Will you be doing one more before spring/summer?
Yes Sir! I'm gonna be Starting my final 4 until fall, I'll be doing Auto Amnesia-Seed Stockers, Royal Jack-RQS, CC & CA- Fast Buds Unreleased Strains.. I'm sure I'll do well with them also, plus the current one in progress my huge kush's..2018 off to a good start :d5::pass: So ya should expect to see some pretty massive plants for that grow, That is why I'm waiting until I have plenty of room for them, because am expecting fill my tent with them 4..:thumbsup: I may even get another 600w reflector led, if I could get a cob setup for that price then I'd do that, but I know there's noway I'd be able find a running cob setup for what I can buy a 600w reflector for.. I may just go with this 200w cob, it's two 100w cree cob's & meanwell driver in case with reflectors for like same price I can get another 600w Meizhi for, so am unsure what to get, coz my Meizhi kicks ass, I hear the cobs are good too, I guess I'll only loose like 90w if I go that route, but maybe also a smaller footprint?

Last edited:
I like the Autocob, you can adjust it as necessary. The 6500k I'm using right now is really starting to get them going

I like the Autocob, you can adjust it as necessary. The 6500k I'm using right now is really starting to get them going
yeah that's not the autocob, I wouldn't have enough to buy one...even if I had enough to buy one thats without any driver, so couldn't use..them just way-way out of my price range...I could honest buy 2 --600w meizhi Reflector led's for cost of two single autocobs, but I'd still need buy a driver for the autocob. and if I understand thats 55w each so total 110w... but am not sure they'd be too much better or have footprint 2-600w would have each of them have approx 287-290w

The Autocob come with drivers, plug and go but they are more expensive than some lights. I think they perform well. About an 18x18 inch coverage per light.

i believe the cobs I was looking at are 3500k, thats more for flowering though.. this kinda why am undecided...Plus If I ended up liking them cobs, I still could never afford to get more then 1 or 2 them like over 100 each, I didn't know they already had a driver... I never seen driver in description, just cob, reflector & heatsink..

Back