then I was gonna just upgrade this chin led I have to cob, but that won't improve my footprint by much...1 autocob would probably put out more then that unit would, it just the costs make it way-way out of my reach...This is why am always stuck with sub-par lighting, I can only buy what I can afford...

yeah I actually looked on his site, I didn't notice the driver included as well for each single cob... if they just plug & play then maybe I'll try get one, sadly though i could only afford one...i just get much bigger footprint with the meizhi for pretty much same cost as a single autocob, but meizhi like 4-5 times the power output, around 290w and 30x30 footprint at least, so almost double the footprint....Meizhi are blue spectrum heavy, somewhere around 180w on veg 290w veg/bloom... any reviews ya see on them are very decent reviews... I told ya I think mine kicks ass, even setting 32inches above canopy!! I'm just trying figure out dollar for dollar which will work best for me.. I already know how well the Meizhi performs the cobs I don't know..it's just 100+$ for 55w seems high, like 2$ a watt...the 600w Meizhi I can get 130$ including shipping...so that's like .45cents per watt..

Last edited:
Those watts are at the wall and not what light they put out. But if you have had good experience with the light and a bloom and veg switch it seems light better area coverage. I have to check that brand out

Those watts are at the wall and not what light they put out. But if you have had good experience with the light and a bloom and veg switch it seems light better area coverage. I have to check that brand out
oh yeah, you see how well my grows are coming out, they under that led...Let's put it this way I had big doubts about using, then I finally broke down and got as soon as I opened package I realized this thing may actually be pretty good... It's very well put together, quite fans.. I kinda like the bloom/veg switches at first I thought I'd end up just using both at same time always.. but after using veg I find I'm getting super fast growth, so never needed to use both until the plants got much further advanced..I know what's at wall and output two different things, but there been plenty people who tested these and everything pretty much on Que what they claiming it to be.. like par test, kill a watt, etc.. This Meizhi will actually hold your plants back if to close, first time using it I found that out...It sure does get incredible penetration..I'm not against cobs or anything, I just think they little over-priced considering how many people are using them... And not to mention constantly changing... I just wonder how long that cob will be the thing, they always coming up with new things...

Last edited:
Hey Guy's here are a few Pre-Harvest Photo's as promised, I have to say she is one very very very very very stinky bitch!!!! I took her out for photo shoot, I literately set her on stand, next thing I know wife opening door asking why she smells plant so strong in living room..Hahahaha, that's a first! First she ever smell that quickly, seriously maybe took 2mins or so and completely filled house, rather incredible, she actually stinks so bad I put her right back into tent, and will just chip away branch by branch, this larger Duurty is sure much easier to clean up, so that's a huge Plus!! Anyways I hope everyone will love how she come out! Enjoy!!!! Duurty Magic at Day 84 (partial Harvest):drool::d5::drool::thumbsup: also including shot's of what I use to enter tent or for harvesting!
IMG_4532.JPG
IMG_4535.JPG
IMG_4540.JPG
IMG_4541.JPG
IMG_4542.JPG
IMG_4543.JPG
IMG_4544.JPG
IMG_4546.JPG
IMG_4549.JPG
IMG_4536.JPG
IMG_4539.JPG
IMG_4550.JPG