Hey Guy's here are a few Pre-Harvest Photo's as promised, I have to say she is one very very very very very stinky bitch!!!! I took her out for photo shoot, I literately set her on stand, next thing I know wife opening door asking why she smells plant so strong in living room..Hahahaha, that's a first! First she ever smell that quickly, seriously maybe took 2mins or so and completely filled house, rather incredible, she actually stinks so bad I put her right back into tent, and will just chip away branch by branch, this larger Duurty is sure much easier to clean up, so that's a huge Plus!! Anyways I hope everyone will love how she come out! Enjoy!!!! Duurty Magic at Day 84 (partial Harvest):drool::d5::drool::thumbsup: also including shot's of what I use to enter tent or for harvesting!
View attachment 847441 View attachment 847442 View attachment 847443 View attachment 847444 View attachment 847445 View attachment 847446 View attachment 847447 View attachment 847448 View attachment 847449 View attachment 847450 View attachment 847452 View attachment 847453:dancer::woody::weed::wiz: :yeahthat:

Amazing work bud!! She is stunning!!

I want one!! Lol
You got it dialed in man for sure✌️
Bro, this is some pretty awesome smoke... I have some already curing, but the resin from todays harvest, is pretty mind blowing it may become my new favorite strain, that's how much i really like it.. so that says a lot...

Back