yeah they sure are quite huge! Even the Dragon has some rather massive buds, I tried take pic showing that, but was unable hold the bottle & camera at same time for photo, but holding 2 liter bottle up to that dragon cola, the cola is fatter then the 2 liter bottle..I'm really in-love with the Duurty though, that is one impressive looking girl.. I know the photo's are not doing it much justice, I need improve my camera skills...I really am gonna try hard to get some awesome Pre-Harvest Photo's... I want ya to see what I am seeing, but not everything showing in camera...
Hit the pawn shop buy u a cheep digital camera..lol growing takes you in so many learning directions..i learned photography after seeing how beautiful the plants I grew looked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Hit the pawn shop buy u a cheep digital camera..lol growing takes you in so many learning directions..i learned photography after seeing how beautiful the plants I grew looked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk
I already have a digital camera, my camera skills just suck!!:shrug:

I wanted take better photo's of it and I did try too, but this plant was so stinky it was making things a bit difficult...One of these days i'll improve the photo's a bit, maybe...This plant really stunk so bad you probably could of smelled it a 1/4 mile away, when it come out of tent for photo shoot...I'm not even joking about that... This truly was stinkiest plant I ever encountered so far and trust me I've had some very stinky skunk #1's and other's but nothing come close to this...Carbon scrubbers absolute must!!! I'm running two scrubber's one inside tent one outside tent...

Last edited:
Hey Guy's here are a few Pre-Harvest Photo's as promised, I have to say she is one very very very very very stinky bitch!!!! I took her out for photo shoot, I literately set her on stand, next thing I know wife opening door asking why she smells plant so strong in living room..Hahahaha, that's a first! First she ever smell that quickly, seriously maybe took 2mins or so and completely filled house, rather incredible, she actually stinks so bad I put her right back into tent, and will just chip away branch by branch, this larger Duurty is sure much easier to clean up, so that's a huge Plus!! Anyways I hope everyone will love how she come out! Enjoy!!!! Duurty Magic at Day 84 (partial Harvest):drool::d5::drool::thumbsup: also including shot's of what I use to enter tent or for harvesting!
View attachment 847441 View attachment 847442 View attachment 847443 View attachment 847444 View attachment 847445 View attachment 847446 View attachment 847447 View attachment 847448 View attachment 847449 View attachment 847450 View attachment 847452 View attachment 847453:dancer::woody::weed::wiz: :yeahthat:

Nicely done!

Hey Guy's here are a few Pre-Harvest Photo's as promised, I have to say she is one very very very very very stinky bitch!!!! I took her out for photo shoot, I literately set her on stand, next thing I know wife opening door asking why she smells plant so strong in living room..Hahahaha, that's a first! First she ever smell that quickly, seriously maybe took 2mins or so and completely filled house, rather incredible, she actually stinks so bad I put her right back into tent, and will just chip away branch by branch, this larger Duurty is sure much easier to clean up, so that's a huge Plus!! Anyways I hope everyone will love how she come out! Enjoy!!!! Duurty Magic at Day 84 (partial Harvest):drool::d5::drool::thumbsup: also including shot's of what I use to enter tent or for harvesting!
View attachment 847441 View attachment 847442 View attachment 847443 View attachment 847444 View attachment 847445 View attachment 847446 View attachment 847447 View attachment 847448 View attachment 847449 View attachment 847450 View attachment 847452 View attachment 847453:dancer::woody::weed::wiz: :yeahthat:

Excellent grow @Unique !

I am going to watch your threads more often.

Back